Paul Tudor Jones: 1987 video

Tudor Jones Video: "TRADER"

I have had the video since the late 80's.. I can assure you it is an original film..

I have already received a bid on ebay for it.. better act fast if you want it.. I WILL sell it to the highest bidder! I CONFIRM that it is the BEST film on trading I have E V E R seen!

GH_ST

PS. Only six days left all you jaded, skeptical, critics..

"Trader: The Documentary" [Paul Tudor Jones II]

This trader is mentioned in the same breath as legendary speculator James Simons (of Rennaissance Technologies Corp.), super commodities investor Jim Rogers (who was the lead investor for Soro's Quantum Fund) and has been successful for more than 20 years!

..only 4 days left now.. if I didn't have to raise funds, I WOULD NOT BE SELLING THIS VIDEO..

GH_ST

"Trader: The Documentary" [Paul Tudor Jones II]

I recently found the Documentary about Paul Tudor Jones for sale on the internet at ebay.com..

WOW! Only 1 day left for those interested.. :eek:

Last edited:
See ebay for tremendous video story of global speculator Paul Tudor Jones II.. REAL WALL STREET speculator in action.. his thoughts, actions, strategy..

See ebay for tremendous video story of global speculator Paul Tudor Jones II.. REAL WALL STREET speculator in action.. his thoughts, actions, strategy..

well great
are you going to provide a link
or do we have to hunt for it ?

I just this past weekend got my copy of the video back - finally!

Of course I can't really share it with anyone. Apparently I'm the only person I know who still has an operational VCR. I suppose I should find a way to get it converted from VHS to DVD. Anyone have a suggestion?

I just this past weekend got my copy of the video back - finally!

Of course I can't really share it with anyone. Apparently I'm the only person I know who still has an operational VCR. I suppose I should find a way to get it converted from VHS to DVD. Anyone have a suggestion?
Aha :)

Rhody, have a look here:

How To Convert VHS to DVD | How To Do Things.com

Even services available under point 5 where one doesn't have to worry about DIY ;-)

That's really good, as I've still got some stuff too that I quite liked on VHS cassettes, that I thought were doomed to eternal oblivion as my old VCR didn't get along at all with the TV.

Thanks Markus. I might enlist the help of one of those services. Don't have much in the way of VHS content, so I'm not sure I want to invest in hardward/software I'll never use again.

Yay, and then on your next trip to Europe we could do a Tudor Jones DVD evening, and afterwards Grant would probably be very happy to invite some of his girlfriends over just to round the evening off, they're currently busy filming Swedish Teenage Lesbian Vampire Nyphomaniacs though :)

interesting I stumbled upon that film TRADER on german TV about a year ago. It was pretty cool - but I don't think it gave much away - just gave an insight into the industry and open outcry etc. Would be good to see it again.

Not too many of us will ever be able to trade on his level. Even still, there are a few little nuggets in there - not major things like "buy when the market ...", but some general approach sorts of stuff.