Pants Down

snowball9 said:
Split,

Thanks for your reply.

Re: last comment on reccomendation: I noticed that on this forum the people that are not affraid to speak the truth and expose the rogues and also not affraid of the mods end up getting banned. I remember reading a thread on here somewhere that this was the case.

Cant find the thread when your looking for it. Perhaps someone knows where it is? or has also read it.

Do you happen to know what forum those guys that got banned go to? :rolleyes: also the good traders/posters that left this forum on their own choice.

s9

I think that people will do what is in their interests. A person who is banned is, as far as I know, banned for a period- not permanently. Those, who know they will never be heeded, may choose to stay away. Others just take it as a rap over the knuckles and come back as large as life. Others get bored with the threads and move on. I, along witrh most, get a lot of ideas here and, sometimes, it's like thinking aloud- you get your own ideas straight.

Split

split

yes - repeated infractions of the rules is usually a period ban but multiple nicks (or multiple spammers) are banned permanently.

snowball

you need go no further than the site guidelines to see the circumstances under which people will be banned. speaking the truth (politely) is not one of them.

good trading

jon

barjon said:
split

yes - repeated infractions of the rules is usually a period ban but multiple nicks (or multiple spammers) are banned permanently.

snowball

you need go no further than the site guidelines to see the circumstances under which people will be banned. speaking the truth (politely) is not one of them.

good trading

jon

Are you saying being truthful and exposing a clown by using unpolite words will get you banned on this forum? I thought the members here have to be over 18 yrs to join? I can understand if there are under aged children here. I believe your rules / guidelines need to be revised.

I hope that me speaking my mind about the forum guidelines does not get me a ban warning?

s9

snowball9 said:
Are you saying being truthful and exposing a clown by using unpolite words will get you banned on this forum? I thought the members here have to be over 18 yrs to join? I can understand if there are under aged children here. I believe your rules / guidelines need to be revised.

I hope that me speaking my mind about the forum guidelines does not get me a ban warning?

s9

:LOL: Lord, you'll have to say a lot worse than that to get chucked off, but it's a start!

I never had an age test when I joined- how could that be proved, anyway?

Split

Splitlink said:
:LOL: Lord, you'll have to say a lot worse than that to get chucked off, but it's a start!

I never had an age test when I joined- how could that be proved, anyway?

Split
simple....Send in a photo of your last birthday cake showing the number of candles.

snowball9 said:

s9

:LOL: didn't mean it to sound like that - just stuck "politely" in to emphasise that we try for civilised conversation.

cheers

jon

wasp said:
Maybe they left becuase of people with mulitple nicks causing arguments instead of discussing trading related topics :rolleyes:

Wasp,

Are you saying that the clowns who disrupt threads POLITELY and have low knowledge on trading should not be banned? And the REAL pro traders who have HIGHER knowledge of trading [which the clowns cant grasp] and it all then developes into a slanging match! [UNPOLITELY BY THE PRO] you would ban the PRO because he is giving a REAL undiluted peice of his mind should be the one to get banned?? and because he comes back with a new nick to smack down the clowns YOU WOULD BAN HIM? :rolleyes:

You should NEVER ban a person because he comes back with different nicks! You ban him for causing disruptions! Look at the derivatives threads here! :LOL: where are the posters and the REAL PROS? They have banned the wrong people! but, the mods dont have the inteligence to figure it out IMHO.

Now, back to my other question please. Do you guys know where i can find the REAL PRO traders? I know where to find the clowns.

Am i close to getting a ban warning with this truthful honest post? :rolleyes:

s9

snowball9 said:
Wasp,

Are you saying that the clowns who disrupt threads POLITELY and have low knowledge on trading should not be banned? And the REAL pro traders who have HIGHER knowledge of trading [which the clowns cant grasp] and it all then developes into a slanging match! [UNPOLITELY BY THE PRO] you would ban the PRO because he is giving a REAL undiluted peice of his mind should be the one to get banned?? and because he comes back with a new nick to smack down the clowns YOU WOULD BAN HIM? :rolleyes:

You should NEVER ban a person because he comes back with different nicks! You ban him for causing disruptions! Look at the derivatives threads here! :LOL: where are the posters and the REAL PROS? They have banned the wrong people! but, the mods dont have the inteligence to figure it out IMHO.

Now, back to my other question please. Do you guys know where i can find the REAL PRO traders? I know where to find the clowns.

Am i close to getting a ban warning with this truthful honest post? :rolleyes:

s9

Bulldozer, I thought you had your own forum?

jimbo57 said:
sad wasp- stick to yoyur journal and your journey, you are way out of yr depth

I thought you said you were leaving?

Wasp you sound like your a new MOD in waiting?? :rolleyes:

I think you will do well for this forum if you get the post! :LOL:

s9

Last edited:
jimbo57 said:
still waiting to be culled...so no point in being polite anymore! as I said stick to diaries, or even dairies now I think about it. bovine tits would be good for you to pull for a while

Jim,

I think the clowns are very easy to spot on here. If your looking for the real pro traders and good trading discussions ? send me a PM or contact wasp he will tell you where to find me.

Wasp good luck if you get the job :LOL: I'm sure you'll do good :LOL:
I noticed the Bull kicked your back side in the derivatives sections! :LOL: Well deserved IMHO :LOL:

s9

snowball9 said:
Jim,

I think the clowns are very easy to spot on here. If your looking for the real pro traders and good trading discussions ? send me a PM or contact wasp he will tell you where to find me.

Wasp good luck if you get the job :LOL: I'm sure you'll do good :LOL:

I noticed the Bull kicked your back side in the derivatives sections! :LOL: Well deserved IMHO :LOL:

s9

Actually I think the last time I replied to him/you it was in regards to you saying how much pleasure you take in ripping people off and then you were shortly banned thereafter for mulitiple nicks...

I actually enjoyed reading your intital posts for a while but then your ego got the better of you and it all went to pot.... shame really...

wasp said:
Actually I think the last time I replied to him/you it was in regards to you saying how much pleasure you take in ripping people off and then you were shortly banned thereafter for mulitiple nicks...

I actually enjoyed reading your intital posts for a while but then your ego got the better of you and it all went to pot.... shame really...

Wasp,
Correction! i think he said he relly enjoys ripping monkeys/morons/clowns off :LOL: and not the real human beings who are looking for honest traders and trades/opinions. See his link below!

and expose those traders/clowns who preach that Options are ZERO SUM GAME.

click > http://www.tacticaltrader.com/forum/read-topic/166/The-Options-Edge-writing-vs-buying