Pallada Anyone?

I have not been using this EA for three month in summer because of huge losses. Put it on a demo since October, EURUSD demonstrates small profit (+300 in a month), other pairs are inefficient. Think that this EA needs re-optimization or some improvements, but i cant do it myself. Is there anybody who have proper set files or who can ask developers for this files ? (i use illegal version, so can not do it by myself :))

Hi guys
Nearly 3 years on and I would be interested if things have improved ?
The official website does MT5 but the buying page only works sometimes.

Hi All,

I'm a relative newbie, been trading (spectacularly unsuccessfully) since about November last year. Actually, it's getting a little better and I'm beginning to learn more about Risk Management and not being too upset when trades go against me.

Anyway, I was interested to see that there was a whole thread committed to Pallada and, since I'd never heard of it, thought I'd find out more.

Any comments from anyone? Would it be worth my while setting up a separate account just to run this on automatic?

Hi All,

I'm a relative newbie, been trading (spectacularly unsuccessfully) since about November last year. Actually, it's getting a little better and I'm beginning to learn more about Risk Management and not being too upset when trades go against me.

Anyway, I was interested to see that there was a whole thread committed to Pallada and, since I'd never heard of it, thought I'd find out more.

Any comments from anyone? Would it be worth my while setting up a separate account just to run this on automatic?

They seem a bit elusive, but let us know how you get on.