Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
Mohandas Gandhi

Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
Mohandas Gandhi

PEACE PEACE PEACE!
OM SHANTI !

OM SHANTI !
OM SHANTI !
OM SHANTI !

Plans for the Evil, Islamic fundamentalist is to turn the whole world into an Islamic State. Particularly the subcontinent, they want to turn it into a MUGHALISTAN

New Pakistan: Mughalistan; Operation Pincode of ISI for a Greater Bangladesh

any Hindus reading the above, will find it shocking!

Once India is conquered, they will turn to the WEST and will turn each european city into ISLAM

It is trully frightening!

i understand you are an indian but no need to be a idiot like forex999, i have not read any dumber article then you have posted, now what, indian hindus are making plans for muslims to conquer india and the rest of the world.

On the other hand I am laughing my **** off at that Micky Mouse, forget the message in there for a moment and LOOOOOL

Check out his dance at 3:00

Well there's no bloody hope then :(

you may call it the true face of islam
just as the worst is yet to come on economy,
i think worst is yet to come in terms of islamic terror

the thing is the world leaders are gutless, and they do not have will to fight terror

PAKI POLITICAL ASYLUM
More money down the drain - Pakistani claims asylum because she's seven feet tall | Mail Online

This woman, has a council house!!! State benefit payouts!! and then look at the photo, she is proud to have a Paki flag???

If the brits are doing so much then why not a Union Jack!
Dont misunderstand me! I am not against pakis, but the bloody state handouts!

Now look at the poles, they will get the state handouts in poland! makes me sick
thats why i packed up my bags and left England. I spent 40 years in UK, never claimed social security, apart from 3 months! paid all my taxes! what for??? For this immigrants who screw up the system!

Pakistan means land of the clean. It does not mean land of the pure, as some Pakistanis might fool you into believing, because "pak" means clean in Urdu and "stan" means land in Farsi, the "i" between "pak" and "stan" means "of" in Farsi and Urdu. In the languages of Pakistan and Iran the predicate always comes before the subject. Farsi is the national language of Iran, it is spoken also by a few people in Pakistan and other lands that used to be part of the ancient Persian empire. Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, it is a mix of many languages including Arabic, Persian (Farsi), Sanskrit, and Mongolian.

Pakistan means land of the clean. It does not mean land of the pure, as some Pakistanis might fool you into believing, because "pak" means clean in Urdu and "stan" means land in Farsi, the "i" between "pak" and "stan" means "of" in Farsi and Urdu. In the languages of Pakistan and Iran the predicate always comes before the subject. Farsi is the national language of Iran, it is spoken also by a few people in Pakistan and other lands that used to be part of the ancient Persian empire. Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, it is a mix of many languages including Arabic, Persian (Farsi), Sanskrit, and Mongolian.

ok so Clean and pure are pretty similar
but my point is that the word paki is widely used by the pakis amongst themselves
but when a white man says paki it becomes racist?

I agree suhaib, sooner people evolve their minds from these fantasy tales we may all yet get along.

Imagine what would happen if in Britain they demolished a mosque!

The non-muslim population would probably celebrate heartily and call for more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.