Paid help for newbie forex investor

This chick has a special fire to her. Feisty Dominatrix. :LOL:

Oh wait is that my virtual Banglalankan assistant I am paying 89 cents per hour to run my life.

I wonder if they offer virtual wives!

:LOL::LOL:

Yes If you are male - They offer virtual husband for your mom , wife and sister - combined :clap:

If you are super intelligent to comment on a thread where you have nothing to contribue but to digress the topic - then I guess you would be poor

They have a free service -- For people like you they offer virtual d*gs to duck - change d with f - :cheesy: again this is a combo pack for all your family --

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This chick has a special fire to her. Feisty Dominatrix. :LOL:

Oh wait is that my virtual Banglalankan assistant I am paying 89 cents per hour to run my life.

I wonder if they offer virtual wives!

:LOL::LOL:

I see that you are already searching for virtual d*gs fr f__ck on the internet .. man try your best if not take your neighbors help ..why do you want to go to animals...let them live thir life :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

P.S: my VA is closely tracking this -- He will let me know when you post -- depending o my shedule - either he will post the reply or I will - Just for fun :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Please reply

I see that you are already searching for virtual d*gs fr f__ck on the internet .. man try your best if not take your neighbors help ..why do you want to go to animals...let them live thir life :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

P.S: my VA is closely tracking this -- He will let me know when you post -- depending o my shedule - either he will post the reply or I will - Just for fun :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Please reply

:LOL: Anna you have a very funny side to life. (y)

89 cents an hour. Will go in the classics.

Last edited:
:confused: and we're led to believe things are on the up round here... really :-0

annawen51 are you skint yet? no? wont be long (y)

I suggest you spend some time reading this thread about Senen Pousa and his managed forex account. Lots of people just like you gave this guy money for a low risk forex investment. Guess what, they lost their money, just like you will if you fall for this forex nonsense. Every single managed forex account I have ever heard of turned out to be a scam. Look at some of the remarks at the beginning of the thread, people insisting that 100% a year was possible and getting all aggressive when anybody told them they were dreaming and would lose their money. Compare this to your latest post.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/145668-prophetmax-senen-pousa-any-info.html

there's no way of knowing if something is a scam just because it offers high returns, Bernie Maddof was offering only 1% a month, for years, and it had been a scam all along, he never traded any shares, he had multi year audited statements 'proving his real, unquestionable' investment practices.

In fact there's no way of knowing anything in this world with 100% certainty

Do you know that the Christi's auction house has been fooled by perfect counterfeit antique paintings? perfect counterfeits paintings with genuine
certificates, and ones that even passed carbon dating techniques?
the scam surfaced late only because 2 identical paintings turned out for sale at the same period...

and we are here still discussing managed accounts..., if the scammer really wants, he will fool you no matter how many years of audited statements he has, the question is does he have a motive to do so?

In a managed account, the client would get to see his real money being traded, the trader can lose, but he has no way of stealing the acc balance, I don't see a motive to attract sophisticated scamers, and I don't see reason for clients to ask to see past statements, they should test the trader in real time somehow.

Last edited:
I suppose it works both ways, If you see massive returns being promised then you might be more skeptical so now scammers think hmmm, I'll offer a realistic return to coax them in.. and then give them nothing.