Ostc?

pelzar

Evening all...

I am looking for some information on OSTC, what do people on here know about them, please give me everything you know, would be greatly apreciated.

Pelzar!!

OSTC used to be On Screen Trading, merged with Trading Connections a few years back. Have some tie-up with Kyte. Met some of the guys there once, seemed like a decent bunch.

OSTC have very high Desk Fee, high cost of trading, profit split, It is much better to trade Your own account, You will get better commission rates than OSTC in www.gnitouch.com!

You will have to cover arround 40k GBP year cost Desk Fee, if You do so, OSTC will give You 50% above 40k GBP, after Tax there is nothing left for You, additionality OSTC makes a lot of money on high transactions cost 0.76GBPthis cost is when you make 20k STIRS spreads), but if You make below 20k a month You pay 1.16GBP, ( in GNI 0.70GBP with 10k spreads).

You will have to cover arround 40k GBP year cost Desk Fee, if You do so, OSTC will give You 50% above 40k GBP, after Tax there is nothing left for You, additionality OSTC makes a lot of money on high transactions cost 0.76GBPthis cost is when you make 20k STIRS spreads), but if You make below 20k a month You pay 1.16GBP, ( in GNI 0.70GBP with 10k spreads).

People trade outrights there?
tx

they are absolutely massive in gasoil, if that helps, spreads though, dozens of guys sitting on gtc's, waiting for a fill..... like a cheetah, stalking its prey........ and falling asleep i imagine

That`s right but, every trader pay there broker fee (for Kyte Group) 0.40$ per trade, this is way to much, as a individual trader I can get 0.1$ with volume 50k, I know traders that make such volume there and they pay 0.40$ instead 0.10$, what`s the difference? check out 0.40$ - 0.10$ = 0.30$x50k = 15k $ that`s a lot of money for OSTC and KyteGroup but not for YOU! it is better to work for free than for OSTC

I ve checked with Gni Touch and they offer me 0.97 eurocent RTP for Eurex products, Do you know where I could get cheaper?