options trading own account

Yes lots of people, although most are trading Bund options on Eurex. Options are alive and flourishing on the screens although some need a credit facility or leverage which most clearers will provide.

Right now I am trading KOSPI options a just loving it. It is a lot of fun to trade liquid options in a fast moving market. I was looking at trading bund option as the volume is pretty good but I have a few questions. What I the bid/ask like most of the time. Is the volume spread out smoothly throughout the day or is it lump with large trades made by big players accounting for a lot of the volume? When I traded the schatz it would seem like there was no volume all day and then I would look at the end of day data and it would say 150,000. I guess what I'm really asking is will a one or two contract options trader get good fill, or will I get the garbage that goes along with European exchanges of getting preferenced around and not getting access to liquidity?

Parky said:
Yes lots of people, although most are trading Bund options on Eurex. Options are alive and flourishing on the screens although some need a credit facility or leverage which most clearers will provide.

what are they up to? conversions & reversals after lifiting paper?