Open Post to Moderators

TheBramble

Legendary member
Lightning/CV - where have all the posts gone?

There seems to have been a cull across various threads. Nothing AFAICR that was contra site guidelines (whatever that might mean these days), but MIA all the same.

I assume it was one/both of you guys as Sue World presumably is a 9-5 role, but confirmation would be good.

Lightning/CV - where have all the posts gone?

There seems to have been a cull across various threads. Nothing AFAICR that was contra site guidelines (whatever that might mean these days), but MIA all the same.

I assume it was one/both of you guys as Sue World presumably is a 9-5 role, but confirmation would be good.

9-5 every day? We should see something happening soon, then.

if someone gives us a clue as to where to look then we can take a look, I can't see posts/threads missing in any great number, other than the usual spam thread deletions and argumentative posts. there may be post reports we can cross reference, who did what etc, ect :)

ok I found one thread in question I believe.

Multiple Timeframe Analysis

it runs like this

mikziv has a post deleted for being abusive, posts following are deleted because 1. they quote the deleted post and 2. further drag the thread off topic.

all fair enough in my view :)

Any more?

You left mikziv's post where he looks like he has half a clue and removed the one where he reveals that he hasn't.

(In the first one he corrects peoples spelling: in the second he does it again and reveals that he's nothing but an ignorant colonial (being a colonial is ok but ignorant is not)).

Hardly fair old boy :)

but two posts are left pulling him up on his attitude towards spelling mistakes, more than fair I'd say.

ok so perhaps better to delete the lot then, but I think it best to leave some banter, you should know that ;)