One Touch Bets - sell back question

ForexDude

One Touch Bets look like an interesting Option. I made a test account at BetOnMarkets to test some ideas. What I'd like to know is this: Lets say I purchase a 1 month One Touch Bet, for how long will I be able to sell this back?

What I'm thinking to test is this: If the underlying price does move near the One Touch boundary the Bet will gain value from the sell back price as it will be more possible to hit the boundary. So it may be possible that the Bet sells higher than its purchase price.

Thanks for any replies.
Jim

BetonMkts -- Sell back

ForexDude said:
One Touch Bets look like an interesting Option. I made a test account at BetOnMarkets to test some ideas. What I'd like to know is this: Lets say I purchase a 1 month One Touch Bet, for how long will I be able to sell this back?

What I'm thinking to test is this: If the underlying price does move near the One Touch boundary the Bet will gain value from the sell back price as it will be more possible to hit the boundary. So it may be possible that the Bet sells higher than its purchase price.

Thanks for any replies.
Jim

Jim
You either luv or hate this kind of bet, which is closely aligned to trading Options. Your profit and loss is pre-defined. If u get it very wrong you only lose your stake and if you get it very right you only make the amount taken when u entered the trade. Very easy. You can sell the trade u put on at any time upto its expiry.... but time and price dictate the value, which will never be more that your original agreed percentage return on the BOM screen. There is a trade off from dealing in the major listed options exchanges, and that is, that the smaller player can 'take a view' but doesnt have to be bankrolled to the sky. Its all done on-line and u can cut your loses (original stake) but (if only life was that easy) u dont have unlimited profit-potential.