One Method or One Market ?

Some good points there for sure CV...

Seems like you are mostly forex today. Can I presume you trade mostly forex ?

Day to day mainly Forex and Indices.

Would you feel comfortable moving to pork bellies, interest rates or some other non-correlated instrument based on what you do with forex?

Probably, although no plans to do so currently. I still work away Oil Industry( from choice ) and it's good to go away and come back....kind of keeps everything fresh...I get bored doing the same old thing all the time so the work / trading / life/ balance suits me.

Based on the trading platform layout i'm considering a series of trades with a starting point where a trade ( £1 initial stake )is entered in each instrument, so that would be 15 forex trades and 3 indices. The idea is coin flip an entry long or short in each One and put all the trades on within say 5 mins. Each trade would have a limit/ take profit set @ say 20% of ADR. As time passes the winners will be closing out which releases initial stake so that I can then start to manage other underwater positions.The objective would be to return a Minimum 20% ADR profit on every single position in the shortest time. ( hopefully less than 24 hrs ) Additional manage entries would only be in the direction of the original trade and within the bounds of the original £18 of initial stake:-0