Oil trading of oilfxpro

tht is not a good performance considering u r trading crude oil and i m sure u know tht

tht is not a good performance considering u r trading crude oil and i m sure u know tht

Hi

considering I am trading crude oil I think this is a good performance.My manual performance would be a lot better but this is automated performance

Until u post proof of better performance on a regular basis , your statements will not gain credibility.Your journal was criticised by quite a few readers.
Forums - usman88 Crude oil futures journal

The money value is not important in evaluating performance of a system.It is the points u earn , and my system earns good points , almost 700 points a month and it is backed up with an independent broker statements on a regular basis.

Anybody making 700 points a month can trade $100 per point and make $70000 per month.It is not bad on a $100k account

OILFXPRO

Usman

Do u know what is good performance in points?

On a $100k account you trade $500 per point and make $700k per month.

Do u have any proof of your performance ?Would u like to post copies of actual traded performance?

OILFXPRO

Instead of attacking me you should improve your own performance.
And if you read clearly my journal the only reason I stopped posting in it was that as a couple of members correctly pointed out, I wasn't giving out any real information other than my P/L which they said I can post in another thread.
Another thing which you are confused about is points.....dude 1 point/tick = $10 in crude. I dont even get what you are saying about $500 per point etc etc
I dont want to compare my system with yours but if you insist, mine is much better than yours, atleast I have much better returns. Moreover I am trading with real $$ not paper trading like you are. Remember paper trading and trading with real money is very different. Thats all I would say
If one is trading crude then atleast aim for 20% weekly returns

I dont want to compare my system with yours but if you insist, mine is much better than yours, atleast I have much better returns. Moreover I am trading with real $$ not paper trading like you are. Remember paper trading and trading with real money is very different. Thats all I would say
If one is trading crude then atleast aim for 20% weekly returns

I am happy with my system

Who said my system can't make 20% per week?If it makes 175 points a week ,I can trade $100 per point and make $17,500 per week on a $100k account.That equates to 17.5% per week.Only a novice and a gambler would trade like that

I am in the process of of improving it and testung it before I trade real money

OILFXPRO

Hi

Here are brokers statements as proof

Today the quad core breakout expert advisor is flying

FULLY AUTOMATED 177 POINTS TODAY

Look at the equity curves of OILFXPRO

The copycats bleeding oil

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• OILFXPRO QUADCORE.gif
    OILFXPRO QUADCORE.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 222
  • OILFXPRO QUADCORE.htm
    42 KB · Views: 327
we are all here to learn and not to fight over stupid matters
good luck with ur system and no hard feelings

EDIT: i dont see 8908 on my charts today
are u sure u sold at tht rate today?

we are all here to learn and not to fight over stupid matters
good luck with ur system and no hard feelings

EDIT: i dont see 8908 on my charts today
are u sure u sold at tht rate today?

see brent crude charts..............there are things u do not know..................so other people could know more or they could know better and maybe you know better and they know less

OILFXPRO

can u tell the code and exchange for brent crude?

EDIT:
BZ trade on ICE? why is it listed on NYMEX homepage...
if this trades in UK timings then I guess its an oppurtunity to earn mroe $$$
can u shed some light on the contracT?

can u tell the code and exchange for brent crude?

EDIT:
BZ trade on ICE? why is it listed on NYMEX homepage...
if this trades in UK timings then I guess its an oppurtunity to earn mroe $$$
can u shed some light on the contracT?

Hi

just download METATRADER Demo platform from

Forex (FX), CFD, Futures and Equities & Options Trading with ODL Securities

See oil

and if you want to try automated system just search for free expert advisors for OILBREAKOUT SYSTEM

OILFXPRO

Hi

Fiday's performance by using two different variations of the new improved expert advisors

IT IS NOW FULLY AUTOMATED WITHOUT HUMAN INTERFERENCE

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• flying to the moon.gif
    flying to the moon.gif
    5 KB · Views: 219
  • flying to the moon.htm
    34.3 KB · Views: 303
  • OILFX2.htm
    50.5 KB · Views: 275
  • OILFX2.gif
    OILFX2.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 226
Hi

Fiday's performance by using two different variations of the new improved expert advisors

OILFXPRO

and still going stroNg

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• OILFXPRO OIL OLD SCAMMERS.htm
    41.7 KB · Views: 302
  • OILFXPRO OIL OLD SCAMMERS.gif
    OILFXPRO OIL OLD SCAMMERS.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 205
  • OILFXPRO QUAD CORE EA.gif
    OILFXPRO QUAD CORE EA.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 180
  • OILFXPRO QUAD CORE EA.htm
    60.1 KB · Views: 306
Hi

Still going very strong

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• oilxxx1.gif
    oilxxx1.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 264
  • oilxxx1.htm
    54.3 KB · Views: 304
  • oilxxx 2.gif
    oilxxx 2.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 245
  • oilxxx 2.htm
    74.3 KB · Views: 376
Good work,
Have you decided to go live on any of your EA's ?

Hi Susanw

The answer is no because there is a weakness in this system.I have the answer but I do not have time at present

I am testing 5 different versions of this breakout method and the profitable method has not been journaled yet because we have not been sure which version is best

OILFXPRO

Hi

This is the best performing method .Three of the other methods will be abandoned.

I am also trying a new combination of the method posted below

PROBABLY another month of testing is required..I have not been hiding just testing

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• oil.gif
    oil.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 237
  • oil.htm
    62.1 KB · Views: 348

Can I dare to ask, how you have fully automated, sounds good, I'm afraid I'm still with the sit and push brigade

Can I dare to ask, how you have fully automated, sounds good, I'm afraid I'm still with the sit and push brigade

Dinos

A metatrader automated programme called Expert advisor was made for the system/s.The programme will pick trades ,open trades ,take profit,exit trades and deletes outstanding orders.

Simply insert the expert advisor into metatrader platform and attach it to a chart and leave your computer on 24 hours a day

The orignal system is posted here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/energy/27281-oilfxpro-oil-breakout-system.html

OILFXPRO

Last edited: