NW London Hook-Up

TraderPattern

Around 20 of you have been privately contacted in respect of the forthcoming pub meeting in NW London.

The meeting is just about one thing: drinking beer and chit chatting, maybe with the occasional drunken trading insight :)

If you haven't been pm'd, please express your interest here.

The proposed place is the same as before, the White Bear Pub in Hendon... timing is yet to be arranged, but will most likely be on some weekend...

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...NW4+4AN&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Hi All

Being a newbie to all this I will be interested to attend if this is not a private meet.

bluetipex said:
"Pubic"????????????

Are we going lap dancing afterwards??????????

i may turn up. dont know yet. if i do i'll bring a bucket of cement and a broom stick handle so you can do your lap dancing. not that i want to watch or anything - unless youre a chick.

Hi All

I went there this afternoon about 2.00pm; (4th March 2006) The Holly Bush 22, Holly Mount, London, NW3 6SG

Nobody was there from the forum. The people at the bar did not know anthing about a traders meet. Did I miss something here or what?
:cry:

I had emailed the guys here to put it in Social Events, but they decided not to. So the meeting did not go ahead -- lack of publicity.

:(

Last edited:
:devilish: :devilish:
I as well went there hoping to have a laugth and meet people. It would have been apreciated to be told it was OFF.

A right p****d of IM5 traveling 173 miles each way.

Still i am on the beer now

Have a good week..IM5

:D :rolleyes:

+ £35 B&B wasted