Novice trader ... who will help ?

findamentals and undervalued stocks are for complete suckers

yes u mentioned buffet breakfast but he has done so well due to the amount of capital he has and his ability to obtain a significant interest in the company

otherwise unless u are prepared to wait over 3 years to maybe recieve a small return then u my firend are kidding yourself and should go back to whatever bovine university u went to

thekid said:
findamentals and undervalued stocks are for complete suckers

yes u mentioned buffet breakfast but he has done so well due to the amount of capital he has and his ability to obtain a significant interest in the company

otherwise unless u are prepared to wait over 3 years to maybe recieve a small return then u my firend are kidding yourself and should go back to whatever bovine university u went to

Don't hate me cause I'm beautifull :cheesy:

Thank you very much ... you gave me great advice Mr Fxmarkets ! I've read 3-4 books and it gave me the insight & information to develop my own system.

Why day trade ? when you can hold on to those huge overnight positions ?

Why not learn from the best proven shortterm traders $ for $ and get some real advice , not some hyped up nonsense or some freebie on the net .

Is anyone going to give away $ making methods for free ? ? I don't think so.

1. Join other forums and NOT just one. :cool:

2. Also make your e-mail address accessable on your profile :cool:

3. Dont beleive all the posts you read, Why? cause the majority on forums are monkeys. :cool:

OOPS, :LOL: I'll probably get another month ban for speaking my mind :cool:
If so? i'll see you all next month :cheesy: :cool:

Bull
Happy trading and stay hedged at all times! :LOL:

BigK said:
As a novice trader ... would it be 'smart' to sign up for a stockpicking service that provides trades ?

I've done it. They tell you nothing special and charge you for it, without giving you the money back if they are wrong.

My wife gave me one of those ceramic wall tiles that have mottos. It says " Don't give me advice- I know how to get it wrong by myself". I guess I have a certain reputation around here!

Buy some good books and use "Bigcharts", "Yahoo" for free charts. Maybe, suscribe to a service later. Read all this site for free. Then, you will be able to set up your own tip sheet- certainly, you'll know as much as the existing ones.

Split