North West Traders

I've only recently joined T2W and am based near warrington. Is the name of the pub called The Swan? anyway I'd like to meet up with other like minded people dreaming of making a fortune in the stock market!Please add me and keep me informed of the meeting,
Thx
Mick

Hi Mik
Just replied to your pm.

I will look forward to you and everyone else on the day

Regards
NB

Hi Newtron ,
Thnks for your reply on here- still not sure how the pming works on this site but will look forward to meeting you all at back end of month.
Cheers,
Mick

mik1973 - welcome to T2W!

At the top of this page you will see the tab Community, and the third option down is My Priv Messages. That's where you'll find them. And to send one you can just click the 'pm' icon at the bottom of the appropriate poster's post.

Hiya folks

Courtesy of IanH (not sure if your registered here) there is a map of the area with very simple instructions on how to get to the venue.

Winwick.jpg

As you can see it is a stones throw from the M'way and you cant miss it.

See you all there

Happy trading
NB

EDIT

The M'Way running from:-
right to left is coming from Manchester to Liverpool
Left ro right is coming from Liverpool to Manchester

Last edited:
"As you can see it is a stones throw from the M'way and you cant miss it"

Sorry but as I can't clearly see:any map...:)

Newtron .... sent your email explaining why i have to cry off the meeting , but you decline to accept.

John

Dont know what happened there then i sent you a message back too.

~Must have click zee wrong bootons

NB

Hiya folks
12-12:30 This saturday, 29th

I have just been informed that the name of the pub is not the swan.

Shogun
Ive forgotten the name if you could post it i'd be grateful

If anyone is unsure about the area please give me a PM and i can give you my mobile.

See you ALL there

Happy trading
NB

the pub is called "THE WINWICK QUAY" it is next to the travel lodge you can not miss it,

I'm taking family to Trafford Centre and will see you all in the pub around 12ish.

Hiya all

I would just like to say what a pleasure it was to met you all today.

I hope you all had an equally enjoyable time ;)

Happy trading
NB

For those that were unable to attend am sure that there will be plenty more days in the year that we can all get to attend.

Regards
NB

NB.

I must say, as a newbie, I went along with some trepidation, it being my first outing with you guys.
However, I was made to feel really welcome, the company was excellent and you were the perfect host.
Many thanks and I look forward to the next time.
Regards
Harlosh