No negative month performance!

myTradingWeek

Hello everyone,
Just check this out +320pips for December and it's FREE...
visit our website: myTradingWeek

I will post my trades here after new year...just want to proof it that Trading Forex possible & profitable...I will share my TT (technical trading) with next trading post, thanks...

Hello traders,

I decided to post some of my trades. Here is my first trade: (Buy GBP/USD 1.6285 stop: 30pips, limit: 60-80pips target)

If you wish to follow the trade and obtain updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I closed my trade +60pips...great trade, I would not post any more trades for today...you can follow up for more trades tomorrow from Frankfurt opening...thanks

Hi

I am glad you have your own thread now after I got it removed from my thread :eek:

Happy to give you the benefit of the doubt if you post some more information and share your strategies here on the thread you have created.....just having a website posted will be perceived as advertising and you will get nowhere my friend here on T2W

good luck and best wishes
NVP

my tradingweek ,
Looking at the time of your 2 posts above 7.05/7.40 -- far to late as the horse had bolted by then ,but if your first post had been around 6.45 time with an explaination of why you entered then maybe the members will sit up and take notice.

TRADING or GAMBLING
This is very interesting, take a time to read it:

National Council on Problem Gambling 10 Questions about Gambling Behavior:
1. Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
2. Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
3. Have thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep?
4. Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
5. Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?

to read whole article, please find here: mytradingweek.com

I closed my trade +50pips...great trade, I would not post any more trades for today...you can follow up for more trades tomorrow from Frankfurt opening...thanks

G/U Analysis/Prediction Feb. 2

by forexiq on Feb 1st in myTW trades

Today early signs point the we might have a move up with strong reversal candles on 4h and daily…Strong resistance 5975…if this is broken we see 6012 as a good short point with a 15-20 pips SL that could take us down to 5890 area….

G/U Analysis/Prediction Feb. 3

Usd looks weak early…we have some minor resistance at 6010 area but it looks like we can run up to 6080 before any shorts get some serious thought…also strong support at 5965…I will try to update as I see more, but I think there will be a nice buy trade from around 5980 area for a run up to that 6080 level…Happy trading all…