No Losses Ever! 1000% win ratio!!!!

I hate to be a downer but if your system is so good then why are you sharing it with the rest of us?
You should be non-trading your way to riches instead of trying to sell us your system!

Something stinks and as soon as I can figure out what it is I will expose you for the non-trading fake that you are!

That's right, you may fool the new folks and some of the older more senile members but you have not gotten one over on me!
Why don't you go back to your mom's basement and hatch some other scheme.
If you were really as good as you say you are then you would make a post every time you don't trade! I have yet to see any proof that you haven't traded.

I am done with this thread!!!!
unsubscibed!!

Always one in every crowd... :rolleyes:

Hahaha well done, made me laugh :clap:

As for the ea, it's already basically a built in ea! It's so expert, you won't even have to think about it! It just does everything for you! It can even fold your laundry!

WOW!

Just think of the incredible riches you'll experience using this ultimate ninja system! You'll be able to re-write the rules of time itself!

If you act within the next 17 minutes of reading this post, I'll throw in a free t-shirt with a picture of a dinosaur saying "AWESOOOOOMMMMEEE" while shaving carrot top's head!

no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no , NOT ANOTHER ONE, dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, last one was medbs, claiming another 100% winning system, that was until he went 117% against his account, arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, as per my my avatar, I'll run away from this thread as fast I can go, I'm going insane or am l, I don't know, hehe

Was that the final outcome? Who woulda guessed?? I stopped following that thread.

Peter

I gather at exceeding 100% of capital employed, he's lost the lot, noticed he hasn't being back on t2w since, say no more!!!

Suicidal approach imho

I gather at exceeding 100% of capital employed, he's lost the lot, noticed he hasn't being back on t2w since, say no more!!!

Suicidal approach imho

he was viewing the journals section today i saw his name ( medbs ) ...

Last edited: