News Trading System - Feedback?

Garbanzo

I have tried trading news in the past via straddles and got my **s whipped - not a pleasant experience.
I've noticed that the price right after the news release,after traveling extensively in a direction often will reverse (whipsaw),this strategy basically entails catching the reversal from the sudden directional move.
This will only be profitable with sudden moves in one direction that are at least 50 pips due to the large spreads right after the news releases.
Has anyone tried this?
I will be forward testing this on a demo account.

Any feedback?

Sorry to hear that Garbanzo. I know how you feel.

Have you tried this brand new kick **s bot. It just finally opened yesterday. Man, you won't believe your eyes. Go check out the vid on their home page. I also think they're going to have a replay of the live kick butt webinar they just had.

Oh yea, It's called *Bot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garbanzo - look forward to seeing your results, it always seems rational to me to trade after about 30 mins after major news when things have settled back down!

OneDavid - no EA will work profitably over time! An EA that costs $149.99 that will make you millions.......yea right!!! your right I won't believe my eyes! Garbage marketing

Martin

In my neighborhood, when there's major news, things don't calm down in 30 minutes. I wish it were so.

I'm not saying this particular EA is better than any others, but it is new, and with that comes newer knowledge and technology. You never know. Plus, the present one's out there now aren't too shabby. I've made my money back and then some on those. I'm always for taking a look a different things.

Like I said, I haven't had the chance to take a good look at it. I do notice many differences. Good one's too.

Besides that, if you don't like it, you can get a refund. I just say that if anyone is interested, check it out.

I forgot to mention... you're right about the millions...haha! But you've got to read between the hype. I think they do that to get the get rich greedy people involved too.

Glad i don't trade in your neighbourhood then!! :D

Your much better off keeping that money and learning your own strategies based on MA's, fibs, S/R, pivots etc. Hope you make money off it, but I can't see it lasting the long term personally, thats just my opinion tho

Martin