Brando

I want to start day trading with little cash at first until I figure out a system. First I would like to know what trade platform I should use and why. Currently I use Scottrade.

Trade the Platform you are comfortable with, Success is in your Approach, Discipline and money management, not some fancy Platforms

I was going to suggest spread betting but sadly it is not allowed in the U.S.. personally I like e-trade..
if you are not going to be in and out of the market quickly most of the platforms are pretty similar and it's only down to the quality of the free tools they provide (charts etc..) and commission levels.

I would recommend a platform that gets you the lowest spreads possible. Trading is hard enough to have to start with huge pip spreads before you trade.

I want to start day trading with little cash at first until I figure out a system. First I would like to know what trade platform I should use and why. Currently I use Scottrade.

I can't vouch for other brokerages.. but I use Scottrade for my savings and never had any problems. $7 is pretty cheap as far as commissions go and there are no annual or monthly fees. They have live quotes too, which may help you learn. It's located on the left column on the home screen after you log in. Not bad at all for a discount brokerage.. I am very satisfied.

Best of luck :D

I can't vouch for other brokerages.. but I use Scottrade for my savings and never had any problems. $7 is pretty cheap as far as commissions go and there are no annual or monthly fees. They have live quotes too, which may help you learn. It's located on the left column on the home screen after you log in. Not bad at all for a discount brokerage.. I am very satisfied.

Best of luck :D

Are You Using Metatrader To Trade Your Expert Advisor? No Trader Should Be Without A Rock Solid Virtual Server Platform To Ensure A Reliable Connection. Learn more about Reliable VPS Hosting Today. http://fortrading-lord.blogspot.com