Newbie looking for a good broker with MT4 platform

mr.brown

Hi guys!

My name is Fran. I'm new to the forex trading. I have spend the last month getting to know the basics behind forex trading. I have been practicing with Metatrader 4 since I started and I like the experts advisor feature. I though I could start a live account with very low minimum deposit (maximum 100$) that I can afford to lose, so I can experience the pressure of risking real money.

I know one month is not much time, still have A LOT to learn, but I think is more fun to learn with real money, and as a newbie I dont plan to risk much.

I would like to know which forex broker uses MT4, and have low minimum deposit with good features would you recommend me. And also I would like to know if using experts advisors in live accounts is a good idea (they seem to work well in practice accounts).

Thanks a lot! (y)

The best broker is MB Trading because they're an ECN which means they don't fix their spreads. The bids and offers you see are real bids and offers. They're also NFA registered.

Last edited:
I have been using Forex.com UK for about two months now and am thrilled to death with them. I did start out with a live 10K account, but I believe they offer small accounts as well. I like the fact that they are not NFA regulated, as some of the signals work better on a non-NFA account.

I have very little experience with these retail platforms - willing to test out a few to see how they tick. Any ideas? As an aside, I worked for a US bank on their trading floor - so I'm not super duper familiar with retail trading platforms. I worked with one, spread based - simple to use, not great charting - not horrible either. Want to move to ECN and figure out the fuss over MT4. Thanking you in advance for your input.
Alex