New wonder fuel

Pat494

Legendary member
Just got an email from MarketFN.com about this new "fantastic" opportunity. As far as I know they aren't scam mechants but be wary says I. They say:-

A discovery so important that it was deemed one of the top scientific discoveries of the year. It was written about in thousands of articles. And now it could potentially make you rich.

After years of experimentation, now scientists are outsmarting nature by creating oil. The only difference – it takes a few days instead of millions of years to produce.

This discovery will change the face of energy forever, giving us a potential for clean, renewable, affordable energy that is everlasting

The company is called IENI in the US.
Has anyone heard anything about this set-up ??

Just got an email from MarketFN.com about this new "fantastic" opportunity. As far as I know they aren't scam mechants but be wary says I. They say:-

A discovery so important that it was deemed one of the top scientific discoveries of the year. It was written about in thousands of articles. And now it could potentially make you rich.

After years of experimentation, now scientists are outsmarting nature by creating oil. The only difference – it takes a few days instead of millions of years to produce.

This discovery will change the face of energy forever, giving us a potential for clean, renewable, affordable energy that is everlasting

The company is called IENI in the US.
Has anyone heard anything about this set-up ??

Great news! I can't wait to see their product on the market so that we can breath easily, once more.

I'm not going to buy the shares just yet, though.

Split