New to T2W and the very first question

IvoratParis

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, and I want to start trade mainly FX, stocks and ETF with automatic trading EA. I want to know which brokers offer better automatic trading plateform with a large variety of finacial products and low commission, except IB as far as I know. Thanks for your advices...:LOL::)

1. its a mistake to try to cover FX, stocks, ETFs etc.
Concentrate and master one thing, you'll do your own head in trying to watch too much
2. EAs don't work. If they did, we'd all be millionaires

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, and I want to start trade mainly FX, stocks and ETF with automatic trading EA. I want to know which brokers offer better automatic trading plateform with a large variety of finacial products and low commission, except IB as far as I know. Thanks for your advices...:LOL::)

Don't diversify your capital for many things, I know "don't put all your eggs into one basket" but in trading, you cannot make huge profit by investing many things (even when it's a broker).

Don't diversify your capital for many things, I know "don't put all your eggs into one basket" but in trading, you cannot make huge profit by investing many things (even when it's a broker).

I agree...this is trading, not investing -- in trading you kind of go for broke. :devilish: High compounded returns.