New T2W Competition

I bet Fergal's been shopping with these geezers again

Attachments

• kend.jpg
    kend.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 192
From a currency trading pov, T2W's relaunch hasn't been wildly successful, I'd venture to suggest. OK, so the site looks better, but the competition has killed the weekly FX thread, then turned into a farce.

From a currency trading pov, T2W's relaunch hasn't been wildly successful, I'd venture to suggest. OK, so the site looks better, but the competition has killed the weekly FX thread, then turned into a farce.

T2W Mods - Can you sort the comp out pls - I assume no one ACTUALLY made 5000 pips over the weekend !

Fear not 29Investments, When the Federalés finally arrive on the scene, Im sure the gringos who have perpetrated this weekends great pip heist will be brought to justice and stripped of their loot for this most heinous of crimes.....until then we are still in front, so there:p

None of the development team is around today, being a bank holiday and all, so nothing will be done today - sorry.

does this prove the saying that 90% of traders are wrong,(by not looking at the markets on a holiday weekend) or when you see a discrepancy,you just squeeze the gonads out of it

i would love to have a broker that works on such "elections days" ....like t2w did yesterday,...well i dont think thats our problem, i worked them hard, i stopped when i was 300 ahead...lol, now i really dont "trust" my broker...like i was before...lol

Unfortunately Sundays prices weren't the only problem, prices offered for most of today had little to do with the real prices either so unable to close at what would have been target numbers. Not to worry, I wasn't going to be in the top ten anyway.

does this prove the saying that 90% of traders are wrong,(by not looking at the markets on a holiday weekend) or when you see a discrepancy,you just squeeze the gonads out of it

Hi fellow pip bandit, well this chart of GBPUSD, for what its worth, shows clearly the volatile area we were trading, im not convinced of the validity of our pip fest, but hey, he who dares:cheesy:

Attachments

• PIPFEST.jpg
    PIPFEST.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 156
Hi fellow pip bandit, well this chart of GBPUSD, for what its worth, shows clearly the volatile area we were trading, im not convinced of the validity of our pip fest, but hey, he who dares:cheesy:

definitely gave some pips :cheesy:

i stopped when i got bored of it. should have kept going. would be next to you:LOL:

nontheless managed to bank something like 2000 pips in 2 hours:cheesy: . my wife doesnt believe me, wonder why:eek:

definitely gave some pips :cheesy:

i stopped when i got bored of it. should have kept going. would be next to you:LOL:

nontheless managed to bank something like 2000 pips in 2 hours:cheesy: . my wife doesnt believe me, wonder why:eek:

I had a quick go initially then toddled off round the site for new posts, came back saw you and supes making fistfuls of pips, got stuck in again but supes was in the groove and blasted past me, I couldn't catch him so went back to the boards, never mind it sure livened up a Sunday night, cheers for the fun:)

I managed 5000 pips in about 3 hours....blimey doesn't time fly when your having a giggle.

For the benefit of those that don't have charting or feeds for FX and would like to play the comp, here is a link to free RT charts, seems ok and matches up reasonably with the comp's price movement.

http://www.forex-markets.com/charts.htm

Last edited:
Wow - it looks like you guys were having fun with the competition over the weekend. Okay, so I suggest we action the earlier proposal of having a cut off point of 22.00 fri night and re-start 22.00 sun night to avoid the wild price moves. In fact this is what our data provider suggested. Regards the trades made over the weekend - we can delete all these. Were the prices off during Monday as well (was a bank holiday in the UK)?

Wow - it looks like you guys were having fun with the competition over the weekend. Okay, so I suggest we action the earlier proposal of having a cut off point of 22.00 fri night and re-start 22.00 sun night to avoid the wild price moves. In fact this is what our data provider suggested. Regards the trades made over the weekend - we can delete all these. Were the prices off during Monday as well (was a bank holiday in the UK)?

I am for deletion. it will hurt to let go several thousand pips, but well.

j

Haven't bothered trying any more trades because there didn't seem any point once the totals went silly. How about reverting to Fri 10pm positions?

Okay - we've cancelled all trades made from 10pm Fri to 11:59pm Sun. So all total balances should now be correct again. This weekend you won't be able to trade these hours either - so no more problems in future. We're sorting out som great prizes in the meantime. Will update you with more info once we have something concrete agreed. Cheers.

I know this is a silly question, but is this a weekly comp, or monthly?

what are the start and end-dates?

Okay - we've cancelled all trades made from 10pm Fri to 11:59pm Sun. So all total balances should now be correct again. This weekend you won't be able to trade these hours either - so no more problems in future. We're sorting out som great prizes in the meantime. Will update you with more info once we have something concrete agreed. Cheers.
Good, but wasn't there something odd happening on the Bank Holiday Monday as well?