New Spread Bettor

addz123

Hey,

I'm about to start trading and would just like to ask a few beginner questions.

First of all, am I alright using the financial trading platforms at Bet365 and Tradefair or do you recommend using a proper financial platform like IG Index or city index instead. Is there any difference if I'm just looking at the basic ftse 100 markets?

Secondly, what's the best financial information resources for making successful bets, as in articles for predicting how a certain company or stock will change?

Thanks,
Adam

Hey,

First of all, am I alright using the financial trading platforms at Bet365 and Tradefair or do you recommend using a proper financial platform like IG Index or city index instead. Is there any difference if I'm just looking at the basic ftse 100 markets?

Secondly, what's the best financial information resources for making successful bets, as in articles for predicting how a certain company or stock will change?

Thanks,
Adam

tradefair is just as good as any,pricewise and response wise. It is a white label,but that doesnt matter. They give you 10%

Hey,

Thanks,
Adam

The ultimate for predicting :)

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 221
How about the 2nd question?

I know most spread bettors are city traders with a lot of experience, but which particular websites are good for researching when spread betting on the market? Or do you think you NEED to be working in the city/financial sector to be successful. I know it's gambling after all.

How about the 2nd question?

I know most spread bettors are city traders with a lot of experience, but which particular websites are good for researching when spread betting on the market? Or do you think you NEED to be working in the city/financial sector to be successful. I know it's gambling after all.

You have got to decide what you strategy will be. Do you prefer to trade / bet based on fundamentals or will you take technical signals off a chart, or a combination of both? For fundamentals Digital Look is good and has a lot of information for free. For technical signals then you should read books and plough through a few trading journals here perhaps. But unless you know what strategy you will be using don't bet money or you will lose it.