New Service - Opinions please

Trading is such hard work.
why do I bother trading for a lousy 20/30 points every morning.
This seems so much easier and there seems to be a never ending supply of suckers.

I would say that almost everybody here has paid for worthless training or software, do you feel left out or something? Will you be happier when you've wasted a couple of grand?
No don't feel left out but from your comments you've obviously been in the same boat as most of us, difference at the moment is you have already paid for your worthless courses and software, I'm just starting so it's a bit hypocrtical for you to try and decry others for going the same route. There is 196,530 users on here, how many do you think are successful traders or make more than £50k per year trading. I wouldn't think there would be that many, maybe 10% Some maybe be successful taking courses, studying these forums. For me I'd maybe like to go down this route, maybe a load of rubbish I don't know. However I'd be eager to listen to any other alternative courses out there that offer 1 to 1 tuition for 20 or 30 hours first month 12 to 15 hours second month and 5 hours per month for the rest of the year, offering a money back guarantee. I think thats not bad value for money. Much better that a dozen or so CD's with some software package. That's my opinion anyway, other people will find different ways to study and learn the markets, but like I said everyone's different. It also boils down to affordability and disposable income, for a homeless person £10 may be alot of money, to me or someone else it is a few pints down the local. What £2k is to one person isn't the same meaning to another person. So it's horses for courses

Merry Xmas

Trading is such hard work.
why do I bother trading for a lousy 20/30 points every morning.
This seems so much easier and there seems to be a never ending supply of suckers.
What have I been missing for the last couple of years, never realised this place could be so much fun. Well done Gamma for making that each morning, how did you progress to that, was it a course or just reading posts on here for a year or so.

A Picture may help

url]

What have I been missing for the last couple of years, never realised this place could be so much fun. Well done Gamma for making that each morning, how did you progress to that, was it a course or just reading posts on here for a year or so.

Hi Johnr59,
I have been trading long before I joined T2W, there are plenty of good books around.
when I first started trading I would draw my graphs by hand.

You will not get a very positive response of courses etc from t2w members, regardless of whether they are in the 10% or not.
dsespite my earlier tongue in cheek remark, I believe teaching is harder than trading.
but please join us on the breakout thread, hopefully it will bring a smile to your face.
Also have a look at Newtron bomb's thread.

But like you say if you get something out of the course that would be a positive as well
good luck.:)

Hi Johnr59,
I have been trading long before I joined T2W, there are plenty of good books around.
when I first started trading I would draw my graphs by hand.

You will not get a very positive response of courses etc from t2w members, regardless of whether they are in the 10% or not.
dsespite my earlier tongue in cheek remark, I believe teaching is harder than trading.
but please join us on the breakout thread, hopefully it will bring a smile to your face.
Also have a look at Newtron bomb's thread.

But like you say if you get something out of the course that would be a positive as well
good luck.:)

Thanks for that Gamma,
I still may not go along with the course, however what I can say is that I am now just about an old knacker I have read books etc and one thing I do know through my many years is that I am absolutely hopeless at self study, I just can't concentrate and get to easily distracted. What attracted me to this one is the 1 to 1 training whereas it is hopfully structured. If I don't have success at this then I might as well give up as I haven't the inclination to sit and study cd's or books etc.

Have a good xmas

You asked for my opinion so here it is - you are pushing/selling/marketing the course. You probably own the site.

Give it up and leave the newbies alone

You asked for my opinion so here it is - you are pushing/selling/marketing the course. You probably own the site.

Give it up and leave the newbies alone
Definately not, I work offshore and was looking for something to do in my time off. I am now offshore till Jan 5th, aagghhhhh