NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

qst8pd.gif

STOP LOSS of 10 pips with a 2% risk means trading 2 minilots.

A 10 pip win is a 2% gain.

A 5 pip win is a 1% gain.

How much do banks pay you PER YEAR in interest?

But the daily low at the time isn#t very meaningful is it. Because if we have a massive down day, the daily low at 6am is not much of an opportunity.. What are you trying to say?

Look at the charts I have been posting.

You can SEE price making lower lows and reversing off the lows.

Using the RAT REVERSAL entry, you can scalp or swing those reversals.

Perhaps you would be interested in attending Yale:

http://www.yale.edu/admit/freshmen/application/index.html

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

2mea2v5.gif

Notice how PRICE tries to cross the lines spaced 10 pips apart.

PRICE does not like to be "boxed" in for long.

Would you be able to get me the Java Source Code for Tom Demark's TD Sequential (Set up and Countdown)? I would be willing to compensate you for your efforts. I have found the code for Metastock and API but I'm building a Java Proprietary Program, which I would love to share, and have not been able to find the proper algorithisms.

Any information you might have is greatly appreciated.

Montage69

NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

My TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! thread was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history. I believe it still holds the record for the most number of views. I have decided to "revive" it again.

The bottom line is you don't have to end the day, week, month, or year in the red. You can be profitable. You may not win every trade but you will be profitable.

I know most of you have read about money management, risk management, position sizing, stops, etc... So then what are the reason(s) you are still losing? Is the market beating you? Are your stops being hunting? Or are you simply giving your money away?

When you enter the TRADING JUNGLE, you are up against the best traders in the world. They are smarter, faster, have more money, have better equipment, better access to information... better everything than you do! What makes you believe you can win? What "edge" are you bringing to the table that will allow you to take their money? Don't you know the game is "rigged" against you just like in Vegas?

What's the reason you see some currency pairs move over a 100 pips a day yet you're happy barely breaking even? What makes trading so difficult for you? What are you doing?

I know you have read about having a trading plan, haven't you? Do you have one? Come on, be honest... DO YOU REALLY HAVE A TRADING PLAN?

If you do, DO YOU REALLY TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN? Come on now, it's time to FESS UP.

What about all those trading books, tapes, videos, and seminars? Ever wonder why there are so many? I just ONE had the answer, then wouldn't it go "viral" and everybody would be trading that method? THINK ABOUT IT.

What about all those indicators, EAs, blackboxes, trading signals and systems for sale? If one of them worked wouldn't it go "viral", too?

I have posted hundreds of FREE INDICATORS for TradeStation, eSignal and MetaTrader. Why? Because I can! I don't like seeing people pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for code, most of which, doesn't work or is way overpriced, IMHO. If you check me out, you'll see I have been banned from many forums. My FREE indicators are a THREAT to their cashflow. My free education materials also threaten their cashflow. Just do the math.

I have been accused of "renaming" indicators. Yes, I rename them AFTER I enhance them because if I post a modified version with the exact same name as the original then it gets "stepped on" and any good programmer knows better than to step on code. But I post my revised/enhanced/fixed version FOR FREE on the same site I downloaded them from. So where's the crime? Some people let their egos get in the way.

I have been accused of SPAMMING because I am an IB for MB Trading. Before I was an IB, I didn't even know what an IB was. The reason I am an IB was because when I found out that there is NO FIXED SPREAD in Forex, I immediately opened an account with EFX Group and posted about it everywhere I could. That had the effect of bringing EFX more customers. As a THANK YOU, they made me an IB. And it got me banned from sites that had FIXED SPREAD BROKERS as advertisers.

Whenever MONEY is involved, it is a DOG EAT DOG, EAT CAT TOO jungle. The sooner you learn that fact the better.

The goal of this thread is to show you how to NEVER LOSE AGAIN. Trading is simple. People traded long before there were computers and indicators. So why do you have so many computers and indicators?

Do you really know how the market operates? Or do you just know how to place an order? What have you gotten yourself into? THINK ABOUT IT!

Never Lose Again!!

TradeStation deleted the TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread which was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history. Fortunately, the thread was retrieved from the google cache.

TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN ELD files

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tom Demark Sequential (Set up and Countdown)

I just want to add that I am interested in the Tom Demark TD Sequential Code for Tradestation, Metastock or any other system that works. I thought it might be possible to rewrite the code using the Jave language. As I previously said, I am willing to compensate for one's efforts. I look forward to hearing from anyone that might assist me in developing my system.

Would you be able to get me the Java Source Code for Tom Demark's TD Sequential (Set up and Countdown)? I would be willing to compensate you for your efforts. I have found the code for Metastock and API but I'm building a Java Proprietary Program, which I would love to share, and have not been able to find the proper algorithisms.

Any information you might have is greatly appreciated.

Montage69

10h0yle.gif

Here is a perfect example of why the RAT beats the Yale students...

The Yale students would ANYALYZE and conclude, "PRICE IS TOO HIGH TO ENTER".

The RAT would simply execute a RAT REVERSAL at 1.6365 and take the cheese.

2ajdwrs.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

2iagbol.gif

Remember what H. Rearden said:

"Now, 2 patterns of market behaviour happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)"

If price is NOT making a new low then it must be reversing from the low.

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

6dzed0.gif

OPPORTUNITY....