NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

First, let me say YOU DO NOT NEED INDICATORS.

I code indicators because I like to make the computer do the work for me.

For example, my MULTIMETER CANDLE COLOR indicator displays the candles colors on all of the time frames so I don't have to flip between charts. I can see at a glance.

Many of my indicators are giving me REAL TIME STATISTICS. For example, my ABOVE/BELOW indicator tells me how many times the price has closed above/below the current price in the last X bars. This gives me a clue to support/resistance and/or extreme price movement.

My OPEN DIFFERENCE indicator tells me how many pips the price is above/below the different market open prices.

My MP MM CANDLE COLOR indicator shows me the colors of the last 4 bars of the candles on multiple pairs. It also shows how many pips up/down price is at the moment. I use this indicator to select which pair(s) to trade in the next hour since I know if a pair has 3 or more like colored candles in a row statistics say it will reverse.

If there is an indicator you see on a chart that you are curious about, just ask me about it.

The "art" of understanding price movement is simple, IMHO. Just SEE which way price is moving. If you can learn to trade like you learned to drive a car, it becomes second nature. You don't think about driving, you drive. You don't spend much time looking at the dashboard(indicators), you look through the windshield. My indicators may help you SEE what price is doing but it is up to the trader to SEE what price is doing on the chart.

By the way, since my indicators are PRICE BASED, so they DO NOT LAG.

You will have to bypass the analogy with me, I don't drive. My little bit for the environment you see.

So, in a nutshell, your indicators tell you;

MULTIMETER CANDLE COLOR : multi timeframe view
ABOVE/BELOW indicator : S/R strength
OPEN DIFFERENCE : distance in pips from open/close on previous day
MM CANDLE COLOR : multi market view on current direction

Interesting way of viewing things but more than one way to skin a cat I guess.

Laughing at Socrates? That doesn't sound very mature to me. Based on the replies, I don't believe the people viewing my NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread on BabyPips are doing so to laugh. They are doing so to learn and profit.

You obviously didn't know Socrates! I know nothing of the babypips site. I looked in their once and a site that was dressed up in such a style my 3 year old niece would have laughed and walked out on based on it being baby-ish put me off immediately. A trillion dollar business is not childs play, but this isn't about my opinion on that site.

Thank you for being civil. I appreciate it.

Not a problem, I'm just trying to understand just what is on your charts and what you are actually posting before having an opinion.

FYI, I'm not looking to learn here, give me a naked chart and a let me draw on a couple of lines and I am well away, but tbh, not sure what the problem is here?

2l883tt.gif

Using GRAY BARS allows you to SEE where support/resistance levels are based on the highs/lows.

Rols point is this site was originally started for those who love markets and the challenge of successfully reading between the lines and the art of understanding price movement. Does that exist within your indicators?

Was the site really started for that reason ? or was it started to exploit a commercial opportunity ?

Only Paul truly knows the answer, and frankly I couldnt give a flying **** one way or the other, everyones got to make a living. Paul gets his ad revenues, Avery gets his donations, readers get to have a good laugh at this nonsense.

I think you have to accept that by and large, this isnt a site about trading, sure there are traders who make a valuable contribution, but the sites owners, managers, moderators, and general readershp cant differentiate between good content, and a sack of ****e.

Imagine if the site banned everyone who talked complete bollox, there'd be nothin left for the majority to read or respond to. The mods would have nothing to over react to, advisors would twiddle their thumbs, Paul would lose his ad revenues, Avery wouldnt collect a single donation, we'd be left with a sad bunch of (profitable) twats stating the bleedin obvious !

Its probably much better to have a bit of sport with vendors who clearly dont have a clue, I can tell you now appealing to the site owners is a waste of time, they love this drivel, hell, they're probably paying him to post, same with the mods, they love this ****e

If anyones going to get banned, its you, I can guarentee it :LOL:

Rules Of Thumb

Remember, This Is Scalping, Do Not Be Greedy!!

Always Trade With H1 Candle Color

Trading With D1 Candle Color Safer Than Trading Against

Only Enter Reversal Trades On Bar 4 Or More Of A Run

Only Enter Break Trades On Bar 2 Of A Run When Price Is At
The Highest High Or Lowest Low Of The Previous 3 Bars

Always Check The News Every Hour Before Trading

Last edited:
Was the site really started for that reason ? or was it started to exploit a commercial opportunity ?

Only Paul truly knows the answer, and frankly I couldnt give a flying **** one way or the other, everyones got to make a living. Paul gets his ad revenues, Avery gets his donations, readers get to have a good laugh at this nonsense.

I think you have to accept that by and large, this isnt a site about trading, sure there are traders who make a valuable contribution, but the sites owners, managers, moderators, and general readershp cant differentiate between good content, and a sack of ****e.

Imagine if the site banned everyone who talked complete bollox, there'd be nothin left for the majority to read or respond to. The mods would have nothing to over react to, advisors would twiddle their thumbs, Paul would lose his ad revenues, Avery wouldnt collect a single donation, we'd be left with a sad bunch of (profitable) twats stating the bleedin obvious !

Its probably much better to have a bit of sport with vendors who clearly dont have a clue, I can tell you now appealing to the site owners is a waste of time, they love this drivel, hell, they're probably paying him to post, same with the mods, they love this ****e

You take from it what you want mate.

I have learnt alot from various members on this site over the years and the last 24hours have been extremely useful to me... All from a trading perspective.

Trading is simple. It takes some a long time to realise that but there is a lot of useful stuff here.

Granted, Paul is in it for the advertising revenue and the traffic is great for them. I have adblock plus and never see the ads anyway. Yes there is a lot of **** here too but its up to you to wade through the crap and seek out what helps you.

Or you can just focus on the crap, moan a lot and lurk about, popping in and out to point out the problems.

Its the old how full is the glass malarkey.........

So, in a nutshell, your indicators tell you;

MULTIMETER CANDLE COLOR : multi timeframe view
ABOVE/BELOW indicator : S/R strength
OPEN DIFFERENCE : distance in pips from open/close on previous day
MM CANDLE COLOR : multi market view on current direction

Interesting way of viewing things but more than one way to skin a cat I guess.

OPEN DIFFERENCE : distance in pips from OPEN TODAY for each of the markets.

No one pays me to post...LOL!

You take from it what you want mate.
Its the old how full is the glass malarkey.........

Agreed 100%, there's some great stuff, and even in the current climate, quality material still gets submitted.

I have no problem with Avery spamming for donations, he's just doing his thing, and I actually respect him for that, he could be out sellin crack cocain or mugging old ladies, but instead he's scamming the gullible and thats kind of OK, its just evolution the strong taking from the weak. I guess its just witnessing the sheer number of stupid people who fall for this **** thats slightly worring. These people have a vote, and there's a big bunch of em. I never understimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

I dont winge whine and moan cos there's **** like x factor on TV, so I fail to see why people should winge winew and moan about someone spamming a board. Imagine calling up the CEO of ITV and demanding x factor be removed on the grounds that its ****e, you really wouldnt stand a chance. Same rules apply here. so whats the problem ?

Agreed 100%, there's some great stuff, and even in the current climate, quality material still gets submitted.

I have no problem with Avery spamming for donations, he's just doing his thing, and I actually respect him for that, he could be out sellin crack cocain or mugging old ladies, but instead he's scamming the gullible and thats kind of OK, its just evolution the strong taking from the weak. I guess its just witnessing the sheer number of stupid people who fall for this **** thats slightly worring. These people have a vote, and there's a big bunch of em. I never understimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

I dont winge whine and moan cos there's **** like x factor on TV, so I fail to see why people should winge winew and moan about someone spamming a board. Imagine calling up the CEO of ITV and demanding x factor be removed on the grounds that its ****e, you really wouldnt stand a chance. Same rules apply here. so whats the problem ?

I don't see one at all.

My attention was brought to the thread and upon looking, he seems to me no worse than anyone out there. If people want to pay him they can but don't have to. His basis behind trade decisions are pretty straightforward and its the old cliche, 'a fool and his money are easily parted'. If it doesn't make them money, then one can only blame themselves for not learning properly and hoping someone will make them riches.

If people learn with him, then happy days.

As for Xfactor, I saw the other day that 'strictly come dancing' was one of the most popular TV shows of the decade.

Go figure! :-0

I AM NOT SPAMMING FOR DONATIONS.

I AM NOT SCAMMING ANYONE.

No one has to send me a donation. No one is forced to send me a donation. If someone sends me a donation, it's because they want to.

No one is falling for anything.

Can you please just let me get back to posting charts and talking about trading?

All these other posts are OFF TOPIC and just a distraction.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

I AM NOT SPAMMING FOR DONATIONS.
I AM NOT SCAMMING ANYONE.

Then you should....you'd probaly do quite well at the old spamming and scamming game.

Its a funny thing perception, for example, you look at a chart, and see a few consecutive candles and see a potential reversal. Others look on forums, and see the same tired old posts by the same cast of characters and see spam.

hey ho.. end of another long day

2ij2hsj.gif

You might want to say, "I went long at 0.6425 because the H1 candle was green and lost".

But if you really look, the LONG ENTRY was back at 0.6375 when price reversed... green H1 candle after 2 red H1 candles.

You have to use a little common sense when trading. PRICE is NOT going to continue in one direction forever. If price has already moved 50 pips or more in the direction you want to trade BEFORE you enter, you may have missed the boat.

Then you should....you'd probaly do quite well at the old spamming and scamming game.

Its a funny thing perception, for example, you look at a chart, and see a few consecutive candles and see a potential reversal. Others look on forums, and see the same tired old posts by the same cast of characters and see spam.

hey ho.. end of another long day

This is OFF TOPIC.

If you want to discuss trading, feel free to post. Otherwise, please don't clog up this thread anymore.

9fz4zp.gif

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 0.6425

GO LONG.

SEE PROFIT.

The thread hijackers don't want you to learn how to do this for some reason.

1001 apologies, didnt realise you where discussing trading :LOL:

I believe you.

Let me help you. Look at the previous post. You'll see a chart with an explanation of what to do. It's really simple but it works more often than not. Do not let the simple instructions fool you. It's NOT a trick. It really works. If you do not believe me, then watch it on your own H1 chart so you can see for yourself.

pqaet.gif

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 0.6400

GO LONG.

SEE PROFIT.

ARE YOU STARTING TO SEE HOW THIS WORKS?

2rc7g90.gif

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 0.6425

GO LONG.

SEE PROFIT.

OK, I think I have proved my point.