NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

A buzzard DOES NOT wait for something to die b4 swooping in. A buzzard is a "bird of prey" and therefore KILLS what it eats.

A carrion bird such as a rook or vulture, will scavenge among already dead carcussses, but not Buzzards.

Common-Buzzard-300_000.jpg

Please change the name to ROOK or CARRION CROW or TURKEY VULTURE - REVERSALS :cheesy:.

Buzzard can mean:

* A vulture, particularly the American Black Vulture and Turkey Vulture, or as a general term for vultures.
* In parts of the United States where they are considered pest, particularly in rural areas, a derogatory term for certain birds of prey, such as the Chickenhawk (a common colloquial name referring to both the Red-tailed Hawk and the Cooper's Hawk), or the Duck hawk (known elsewhere as the Peregrine Falcon). In the U.S., the term "buzzard" is never used to refer to birds of prey, like hawks, eagles, falcons, and owls, outside of this context.
* Rarely, a derogatory term for any large bird that happens to be a scavenger, such as a raven or albatross (in other words, any large bird that is neither predatory nor flightless).

The name BUZZARD REVERSAL will stick because we keep the pips we take.

I named the setup BUZZARD REVERSALS because just like a buzzard, we wait for something to "die" BEFORE we swoop in.

Master of the overstatement!

seeing 3 same coloured H1 candles develop, and then seeing the next candle open and then price moves 4 pips in the opposite direction, and we enter at this point in that direction - is hardly a case of waiting "for something to "die" BEFORE we swoop in."
:LOL:

Well, I guess I am mistaken. I always thought that buzzards circled.

But the name BUZZARD REVERSAL will stick because we keep the pips we take.

Buzzards do circle. They are looking for signs of life on the ground - rabbits, mice etc.

Master of the overstatement!

seeing 3 same coloured H1 candles develop, and then seeing the next candle open and then price moves 4 pips in the opposite direction, and we enter at this point in that direction - is hardly a case of waiting "for something to "die" BEFORE we swoop in."
:LOL:

Waiting for 3 hours is hardly a case of waiting "for something to "die" BEFORE we swoop in."

You don't think waiting for 3 hours is long enough?

Waiting for 3 hours is hardly a case of waiting "for something to "die" BEFORE we swoop in."

You don't think waiting for 3 hours is long enough?

Lovely misrepresentation there TRO.

Technically, you havent quoted, nor misquoted me. But you infer that this is what i said/meant, when this is not the case. You have taken it out of context.

3 H1 up/green candles followed by a 4 pip retracement after the open of the next H1 candle, are no grounds for going short, really are they, i mean - come on, how random a plan is that?!

24vidrl.gif

Lovely misrepresentation there TRO.

Technically, you havent quoted, nor misquoted me. But you infer that this is what i said/meant, when this is not the case. You have taken it out of context.

3 H1 up/green candles followed by a 4 pip retracement after the open of the next H1 candle, are no grounds for going short, really are they, i mean - come on, how random a plan is that?!

No grounds? Random?

Not at all!

Had you taken to time to ACTUALLY READ THIS THREAD then you would know that STATISTICS show a reversal AFTER 3 LIKE COLORED H1 CANDLES IN A ROW is more likely than not. JUST LOOK AT THE UPPER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE CHART.

All we need are a few pips.

JTrader, the only misrepresentation is in your mind.

you should be able to catch 20-30 pips on a retracement. or ideally just wait for the retracement to play out a bit then buy into it and catch the bigger move back in the direction of the trend.

No grounds? Random?

Not at all!

Had you taken to time to ACTUALLY READ THIS THREAD then you would know that STATISTICS show a reversal AFTER 3 LIKE COLORED H1 CANDLES IN A ROW is more likely than not. JUST LOOK AT THE UPPER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE CHART.

All we need are a few pips.

JTrader, the only misrepresentation is in your mind.

I tried, and I would, if i could, but it makes me too dizzy!

I tried, and I would, if i could, but it makes me too dizzy!

What don't you understand?

Analyzing 960 H1 bars in real time.

The RED numbers are how many times in a row there were RED H1 candles.

The GREEN numbers are how many times in a row there were GREEN H1 candles.

What don't you understand?

Analyzing 960 H1 bars in real time.

The RED numbers are how many times in a row there were RED H1 candles.

The GREEN numbers are how many times in a row there were GREEN H1 candles.

You got it! :clap:

There were 4 green candles in a row there. The 4th one was particularly large too, hope you didn't short here! If you did short it would have been right on the low of that candle!

just wanted to add- i'm referring to the black chart above, not the most recent one- you added that while i was typing!

Did I answer your question?

Do you understand now?

knowing how many times in a row there has been 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, etc. smae colouredd H1 candles in the last 960 bars is of ABSOLUTELY NO USE in helping me to find a winning trade entry. Its irrelevant information...