Neural Network Trading Models

gs2004

Take a look at this site: www.genius-forecasting.com If you wish to take more profit (more than 1,000 pips) from EUR , GBP , CHF and AUD. And then sign up for 21 days trial. The example forecast is unparalleled (Aug 31,2004). Monthly subscribtion fee is inexpensive. You can get amazing results with almost no effort from your part because this is a NON-INTRADAY trading strategy. Monthly trading results are highly RELIABLE.

Any question? contact: [email protected] OR [email protected] We are here to help you. Welcome aboard :)

gs2004 said:
The example forecast is unparalleled (Aug 31,2004)

Go on, explain how the example forecast is unparalleled???

I reckon 99% of people on this site could forecast just as well for August 31, 2004.

from website said:
To follow our system all of 4 main currency pairs you will need:- 1,600 pips

You need to eat a lot of apples to get that many pips.

Sorry for being a little scepticle, but im sure people on the site have heard this all before. Provide some proof and post in the right place.

The best place for people with systems is for them to post them on the Betonmarkets.com website as they not only allow them, they condone them. Of course I can't see how they would benefit from members buying useless systems, strategies and signals and wasting their money trying them out on BOM.

They are posting fake results in their website!

From their site:

Jan +350

Feb +567

I subscribed to this service in Jan and February 2004. My results following their signals is +45 January and -190 February!!

I guess the rest of their performance page is also fake :rolleyes: