Need software

matifx

I'm looking to buy

A used copy of APS Automatic Patterns Search from www.tradingpatterns,com version 4.8 or 4.9 with wealthscript generation enabled. No demo versions please!

and

A used copy of TS2000i or a copy at a discount price.

and

Any available cheap add-ons to TS2000i for pattern recognition.

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks

matifx said:
I'm looking to buy

A used copy of APS Automatic Patterns Search from www.tradingpatterns,com version 4.8 or 4.9 with wealthscript generation enabled. No demo versions please!

and

and

Thanks

APS now goes for $995 last time I checked. I paid $1,495 for a license last year but I do not regret it since I learned a lot from it about pattern trading.

I would stay away from TS2000i. There are many improvements in TS latest version and the easylanguage has changed a bit. Also, it is getting harder to get technical support from add on vendors for older versions of TS.

Cheers,

Alex

matifx said:
I'm looking to buy

and

and

Thanks

Hi there,

I tried to email you but no response.

I just upgraded to APS v4.9 with a new desktop PC and I still have v4.8 installed in my older laptop. It also has Metastock 7.2 real-time pro. I still prefer WL though but you probably have that already. I can sell the laptop to you. APS has a lock feature and you won't be able to move it around. Don't get ripped-off by con artists on that one. My laptop is an ACER pentium 4, XP home, with all the extras you'll even need (wireless modem, bluetooth, ethernet port, etc.)

If you're interested let me know. We can negotiate the price. APS v4.8 has the WL script feature and I highly recommend it. I can sell the whole thing to you for less than the software retail price. You email me at: [email protected]

Joe