Need Help To Make The "SMA" With Alert !?

Keyser Söze1

Hello together,

i wann get a feeling for the SMA - Simple Moving Average (which is in mt4 also inside) in the next few days/weeks/months and i don`t wanna watch on the PC @ every forex business day !!!

So i am thougting that an e-mail alert, a sound alert & a mobilephone alert could be really useful !!! And that`s my problem ...

I am trading until right here right now without any technical analysis indicators - and wanna try this in the future ...

I am googled some simple usefull metatrader indicators and need some help to create they as i want !!! I am willing to understand the easy language too - but until that i need help and hope some will show me his mt programmer skills & create me the indicators as i want ?!

I will trying to understand than the differents in the metatrader editor and hope that in the next few days i will can create an much more complexe indicator than the following one ...

WHO CAN WRITE ME AN ALERT IN THIS "SMA - Simple Moving Average" ???

The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average, one averages out the instrument price for this time period. As the price changes, its moving average either increases, or decreases.

There are four different types of moving averages: Simple (also referred to as Arithmetic), Exponential, Smoothed and Linear Weighted. Moving averages may be calculated for any sequential data set, including opening and closing prices, highest and lowest prices, trading volume or any other indicators. It is often the case when double moving averages are used.

The only thing where moving averages of different types diverge considerably from each other, is when weight coefficients, which are assigned to the latest data, are different. In case we are talking of simple moving average, all prices of the time period in question, are equal in value. Exponential and Linear Weighted Moving Averages attach more value to the latest prices.

The most common way to interpreting the price moving average is to compare its dynamics to the price action. When the instrument price rises above its moving average, a buy signal appears, if theprice falls below its moving average, what we have is a sell signal.

This trading system, which is based on the moving average, is not designed to provide entrance into the market right in its lowest point, and its exit right on the peak. It allows to act according to the following trend: to buy soon after the prices reach the bottom, and to sell soon after the prices have reached their peak. And even for this scenario in wanna have an e-mail, sound or mobile phone alert !!!

I know & can imagine :help: it`s quite stupid simple :help: for an mt4 programmer :help: but i only get a hot head since i am trying to modelling this indicator with alerts !!! :mad:

WHO CAN WRITE ME AN ALERT IN THIS "SMA - Simple Moving Average" ???

thanks ahead for helping me ...
PERHAPS IS THIS INDICATOR USEFULL 4U TOO !? ?! !?

Best regards :
Keyser Söze

Attachments

• sma.gif
    sma.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Keyser - I thnk we're all agreed, you do need help.

really !? :cool:

i think much more that we all unspoken think that you need ...
Quantum-Of-Solace.jpg

... - like INSPECTOR SAVE - or what should this childlike commentary !? ?! !?

Stay cool in the hot market :
Keyser Söze

Last edited: