Need Experienced Traders

LOL :D get to fook you cheeky cnut...I was miles away from even considering coming out there for a 'trading holiday', you asked me to consider joining you. And I have been an investor for 10 years plus, a forex trader only 3 years.

We exchanged a couple of mails/pms. In which I told you in no uncertain terms that no professional, in any capacity, would ever consider joining an outfit remotely or otherwise, or for a bit of a holiday trading blast, until they could satisfy the first basic questions I asked re. initial capitalisation etc... Heh, if the idea really turned me on I might have thought of investing, I'm only a couple of calls away from raising money/getting interest in backing worthwhile projects with the right people. When I gave you a list of questions you then went on the sick for a few days...that told me all I needed to know which is when I lost interest/didn't give you a second thought until you revived this thread when I once again I asked you to supply basic details. Only took 3 communications to flush you out pal..You couldn't answer the questions 'cos you havn't got any fookin money you sad 2 bob dreamer...Good luck with that and now crawl back to stalking and in future before you try and be a snake make sure you've got some venom...prick...

This is one of the funniest things I've read for ages it really made me howl. Your comments are exactly right!!

that cockfight reminded me of a schooldays breakup gone sour. Girl says "i break up with you" Guy says "i break up with you" big fight for nothin. except the lulz that is

Hi Nev, why not do as I mentioned and post up some details on your Co., what the pay is, how well funded/capitalised the new start business is, what your projections are for the first year, an opening set of accounts/state of affairs would be nice, who you've recruited so far...? Pay peanuts and you get....;)

Black Swan could you PM me pls

He is just a new graduate fishing for Trading CVs to improve his own interviewing skills