Need a good backtester

ben2k9

I've got a strategy that produces good results in the equity markets (high probability: 80-90% win rate) but the average profit is 1-2% per trade. I'll bet it could be gangbusters with the leverage of forex markets. I've been observing it recently in the forex markets and it looks like good potential.

I currently don't have the ability to backtest Fx, but I'm eager to see how this could play out. If there was someone out there with good backtesting ability, I wouldlike to share the strategy in exchange for the backtest results.

Get in touch if interested.

Thanks

What percent of your account do you risk to get the 1% to 2% return ?
Also is this intra-day or EOD ?

Paul

Remember when you plan doing FX.... there are alternatives that are "more organized" - currency futures on the CME.

Yes We Can

I can backtest your FX strategy for at least 10 years.

Get in touch if you'd like to pursue it.

Trader333,

The 1-2% is average gain per trade. Of course, these returns are in the equity market. The equity system is a daily period, average hold time just a few days.

Nettecture - thanks for the suggestion.

I did team up with someone for the backtesting...who knows, it could produce a giant goose egg. but that's the whole point, right? Get an idea and see if it flushes out in reality (or at least, historical reality.)

Cheers & thanks