My very last lay bet/ 5:50 Ffos Las

betfairtrader

5:50 Ffos Las PRAXITELES I really don't think you should lay odds on in NH racing as the win rate is very high. However odds on do loose and today I feel PRAXITELES will not win.as ran 3 times at Ffos Las 3 times beaten,His form tells me the best time to catch this horse is when he is fresh,been by Sadler´s Wells I think today's fast ground may not suite although he has won on the Aw (Ling).As to give weight today, After winning well he went on to get beaten by U B Carefull who coming into that race was beaten a combined total of ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY TWO LENGTHS IN ITS PREVIOUS RACES.Am not sure if is running in a tongue strap today?? I presume that's what the t stands for??? but whatever it is he has never run in it before. At the moment he is trading around the 1.60 mark, considering all the facts he should drift out to around 1.75,It could be that he wins this race hands down, Am sure you will see that my comments do make sense.

The funds have turned up, So Am very sorry this will be my last post, Thank you all