My reviews of many teachers

I have pretty deep pockets so I would guess until I find another hobby that I like more.:LOL:

Hold on, you yourself have highlighted the fact that none of these so called experts will trade live yet you think the solution is to spend money on even more mentors. Don't you realise that they would be trading live if they knew what they were doing? Instead because they don't know what they are doing try sell courses to people gullible enough to believe them.

I doubt it. Which threads here have good advice that is not found in books/courses?

don't be so quick to doubt it. Many on these threads earn their keep by trading, those you have listed earn their keep by selling courses.
There is a lot of good info here. It takes time and dedication to find it learn it and put it to good use.

A fool and his money are soon parted - in your case it may take a little while to empty your deep pockets, but not that long.

or- you have a learning difficulty that prevents you from fruitful study. Hoping to find a grail or for someone to spoon feed you knowledge will similarly result in you being easily parted from your "deep pockets."

As you have already been informed - all the info needed is on these threads but you must sift and experiment. Requires effort I know, but you could even report back on your forays into forex for comment from t2w boards.

Or may your next "hobby" require less mental effort from yourself. Since you seem to dislike advice (judging by your less than mature comment above) I would suggest a solitary hobby such as train spotting.

Nonetheless - Merry Christmas:)

You sure seem to be able to draw a lot of faulty conclusions about me. For one, I have been playing the stock market for years, and the money coming in has always been greater than the money going out. I do not trade forex.

Why can't you say which threads are good?

Merry Christmas to you too.

Hold on, you yourself have highlighted the fact that none of these so called experts will trade live yet you think the solution is to spend money on even more mentors. Don't you realise that they would be trading live if they knew what they were doing? Instead because they don't know what they are doing try sell courses to people gullible enough to believe them.

Some experts do trade live (obviously). That $50k sentence was referring to the participants of the trading metholody contest. You can see the participants here www.optionsadvisoryreport.com/intro/Shdwn.pdf.

I think that you don't realize just how lucrative selling trading related material is. I can easily understand why a succesfull trader would sell his teachings on the side.