My journey towards consistency

Listen mate

There are not many people left on the site that will say this as they dont post anymore ,myself included ,due to Forexmosperian....But I have been reading over your thread every now and then and just thought I`d comment ..If you want to believe me thats your choice but I will say what needs to be said

First off ....dont waste another second trying anything Forexmospherian says...It total bo**ox ...I understand the appeal of finding someone on a forum who at first glance seems a profitable and experienced trader that is willing to spend time giving advice and mentoring but trust me nothing is further from the truth

I read over your posts asking him what way his linear regression setting are and other indicators he uses ..As you can see you dont get specific answers ..you got "they change all the time or different brokers will be different (my own personal favourite was were he said 2 people on the same platform with same broker get different looking charts .unbelievable)...
The reason you dont get specific is he doesnt do specific ...Al his posts and supposedly live calls are all ambigous at best ....go back over his live calls thread ,anyday and just look what he does ...he says things like buys over xx sell under xx and later on in the day ,wherever the price is gone he will say he took the profitable trades ...He is a hindsight trader and post charts after the fact showing the LR`s that line up to make it profitable

He goes on repetitively about Majormagnum has learned from him for the past year and a half ...first up he knew him from a previous site that he came from ,that they were all part of some group ...and all he does is post up his demo trades nothing more .....so dont look at him as a Mofo success story

You know the saying "if it looks to good" ..go back over his threads from the start and when people question him ,the ridiculous answers he gives....you can see yourself from scalping it requires a lot of concentration...now try watch 6 currencies on small time frames,trade at least 3 of them and post non stop on this forum and see how far you get ..He is a blogger and he is a fraud ,plain and simple...he may not require or want money but you dont need to ask for money to be a fraud

He has already taken your time and by the look of your last post ,some emotional currency too ....dont let him take any more

Good luck in any case

well there is alot of inaccuracy here. cant be bothered to address it all, but i will say i was never a member of f x str eet where F was
i dont often have a losing day now, which was not the case before i began to use m1 charts. #
I f you are frustrated, recognise it and try to allow yourself more time to practice etc. mindset very important when working at this timeframe.

this is how i see

Attachments

• gft.PNG
    gft.PNG
    147.8 KB · Views: 123
  • euthl.PNG
    euthl.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 105
the short lines are interim lines
see how they come off tops or botoms of small waves, and are significant if broken