My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Between, Forgot ask two questions.

How much you are risking per trade to get 120 euro?
What is your maximum number of consecutive losses?

Regards

Between, Forgot ask two questions.

How much you are risking per trade to get 120 euro?
What is your maximum number of consecutive losses?

Regards

Hello Sun,
I'm risking 10% (0.6 lots for 6000) Today I will normally reach 7000 then I will try to make 140 at 0.7 lots.
My maximum number of consecutive loss is1 but most of the time I don't get any loss :cheesy:
Here are the official stats from MQL5:
stats.png

Have a nice day...
R.

Hello Sun,
I'm risking 10% (0.6 lots for 6000) Today I will normally reach 7000 then I will try to make 140 at 0.7 lots.
My maximum number of consecutive loss is1 but most of the time I don't get any loss :cheesy:
Here are the official stats from MQL5:
View attachment 222270

Have a nice day...
R.

Maximum consecutive win 57! Unbelievable. Good job.:)
Then surely you can risk 10% per trade. You will double your account in few days.:clap:

Regards
S.

I think I will invest on your account...You will double my money then I will lose those money again...lol.

I think I will invest on your account...You will double my money then I will lose those money again...lol.

Last stats...
MQL.png
The maximum consecutive wins increased to 60 now ;)
It's mainly because I take some freedom with drawdown. Trades are not stopped as short as F says.

There is a important law I apply: "never trade majors"
R.

Last stats...
View attachment 222282
It's mainly because I take some freedom with drawdown. Trades are not stopped as short as F says.

R.

Hi Remulix,

What do you mean by that?

Last day I was 16 pips up then made -17 pips loss due to martingale. I need to practice more.
That's the strange thing, I checked my stat, its shows that I got highest win rate with EA,GJ & AU. Lowest win rate with UJ,EJ & UCAD.
Only problem with cross pairs is, they catches the stops very quickly. But opposite is true also.

Have a nice weekend.
Regards

Last stats...
View attachment 222282

R.

Nice job Remulix,

How far is the stop loss?

60 consecutive is superb, I got to around 35 once.

Cheers

Nick

Last stats...
View attachment 222282

R.

Wow I had a look and saw I had 53 consecutive winning trades!

That is not entirely fair though as I may enter a trade in parts if going well usually 3 and can be four, so in this instance it is maybe as many as 20+ trades only.

This is a different account from when I had 35 which could have had double counting too. So 60 straight one off trades is superb.

Hi Remulix,

What do you mean by that?

Last day I was 16 pips up then made -17 pips loss due to martingale. I need to practice more.
That's the strange thing, I checked my stat, its shows that I got highest win rate with EA,GJ & AU. Lowest win rate with UJ,EJ & UCAD.
Only problem with cross pairs is, they catches the stops very quickly. But opposite is true also.

Have a nice weekend.
Regards

Hi Sun,
I mean that, as risk is quite low, I let trades take some "reasonable" DD .
Normally (80% of times) the trade goes immediately its way and is stopped within less than 10 minutes (5 most of the time)
For 15% others, it's a bad timing and the trade finally goes its way after 15-20 minutes.
Then 5% of "hazardous" trades are taken :eek:...
For these kind of trades I usually wait quite long till nothing come to make have a doubt about the final direction (higher TF may help).
If I doubt, then I may stop but quite rarely.
Most of the time I hedge and use the system I told you about to reduce or divide the loss.
And sometimes, I average 1 or 2 times but never with martingale.
Meanwhile, some profits are made with other pairs so finally, the addition is always positive.

Sure cross pairs can reach the stop very fast but they come back very often (watch GA or GN)
I will try GBPDKK next week, it looks very funny...

Have a nice WE too.
R.

Wow I had a look and saw I had 53 consecutive winning trades!

That is not entirely fair though as I may enter a trade in parts if going well usually 3 and can be four, so in this instance it is maybe as many as 20+ trades only.

This is a different account from when I had 35 which could have had double counting too. So 60 straight one off trades is superb.

Hi Nick,
Happy to read you :)
Congrats to you !
If you manage to get so high accuracy and stop trades as short as F says, then it's absolutely fantastic.(y)
How much do you risk ?

Have a nice Week End.
R.

Hi Nick,
Happy to read you :)
Congrats to you !
If you manage to get so high accuracy and stop trades as short as F says, then it's absolutely fantastic.(y)
How much do you risk ?

Have a nice Week End.
R.

I use a lot of F's method and add some realism too. :D

I will pm you.

That's it!
Enough losses I received.
I am no longer trading in real. No what ever people says. I will trade real account on that day, when I will earn 200 pips in 2 weeks on my demo trading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it!
I am no longer trading in real. No what ever people says. I will trade real account on that day, when I will earn 200 pips in 2 weeks on my demo trading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That works for other people I understand....

Good luck.

That's it!

......chuckles, kindly

attachment.php

Today I got losses because of cross pair GJ.

I took lots of attempt, Pl was -57. Then just now took 24 pips, enter late because I was taking break with that huge loss. Previously I took many attempt to get 50 pips back with such target, market did moved upto that, but by eating me before.

In between I had many opportunities to make 20 pips straight, but I was holding for 50 pips, crazy mind bias, those 20 pips trade closed at 2 pips profit.

Pretty much confuse where should I trail position under such high movement.

Attachments

• death.png
    death.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 590