My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

she moved showing legs and EU is at its low.....

Risked 11 pips (2 %), covered half @ +12 (previous day close) and moved SL to BE.

This will be my only trade of the day, my session is nearly up, I trade 4 hours from London open.

If you carefully read my previous posts, you would know why I took this trade, if is not clear just ask.

The vertical line is the start of Frankfurt open.

Attachments

• gu trade.png
    gu trade.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 121
Good Afternoon Fugazsy,

I didn't traded EU/GU today, only crosses.
Currently GA buy is on-line.
Trend is up 8615 is the target.

Hi Sunny

I only trade EU and GU, if they do not offer any I do not trade, trading for me means being engaged with the market and only taking high probability trades, taken a trade is only a consequence of that.

Risked 11 pips (2 %), covered half @ +12 (previous day close) and moved SL to BE.

This will be my only trade of the day, my session is nearly up, I trade 4 hours from London open.

If you carefully read my previous posts, you would know why I took this trade, if is not clear just ask.

The vertical line is the start of Frankfurt open.

The spot from where you entered, is good...(y)
I didn't traded GU, but this my GU chart.

Hope you closed your position now.

Attachments

• GU.png
    GU.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 116
Hi Sunny

I only trade EU and GU, if they do not offer any I do not trade, trading for me means being engaged with the market and only taking high probability trades, taken a trade is only a consequence of that.

That's a good thing you sound disciplined. Which I lack.
Today made many losses, but I recovered all with GA.

For me EU & GU moves very slow most of the time. Sometimes I don't dare to trade GU during London open, cause its spiky.

Regards

Wow Fugazsy,

Your trade moved with more profit...where you are targeting 4215?

The spot from where you entered, is good...(y)
I didn't traded GU, but this my GU chart.

Hope you closed your position now.

yes, I entered there, bulls were taking profit and bears were waiting to add.

got out with my second half @ +21, made 3%. Maybe I should have left some in......but news is coming in 7 minutes....

Attachments

• GU close.png
    GU close.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 120
Finally closed my GA trade with 9 pips profit. Just before it made that pinbar spike on the TDL.;)

That's a good thing you sound disciplined. Which I lack.
Today made many losses, but I recovered all with GA.

For me EU & GU moves very slow most of the time. Sometimes I don't dare to trade GU during London open, cause its spiky.

Regards

great trader are not born, they make themselves.

knowing you have a problem is the first step in solving it.

yes, I entered there, bulls were taking profit and bears were waiting to add.

got out with my second half @ +21, made 3%. Maybe I should have left some in......but news is coming in 7 minutes....

Steady profit good.
Look at GU it exactly hit 4215 & bounced for news...:)

GU from that level 35+ pips up. I don't trade news...but that level was interesting..:p

GU from that level 35+ pips up. I don't trade news...but that level was interesting..:p

I trade news but this time I was already in with a profit.

If you want to trade news look at "Morning news reversal" by Linda Raschke in her book "street smart".

I trade news but this time I was already in with a profit.

If you want to trade news look at "Morning news reversal" by Linda Raschke in her book "street smart".

Thanks Fugs for sharing it.
I generally don't trade news rather like trading after it.
But I will look into it.
I just took another buy trade with GA & made 9 pips. That made my day positive now.

GA another trade from the pivot area. Sell trade. But 1st sell trade got stopped out because of early entry.
Current one closed at 7 pips profit. But it moved more down.

made more 7 pips with GU this time.
I am done for the day. Massive trade to recover loss. Someone can wish to break my head. But tomorrow will try to do better. This is the reason why I am doing it on demo. I think my journal will run for long time. Cause simply my improvement will take long time.

13-04-2016.png

But today with one trade made 24 pips on GA. Risk 7 pips.

Have a nice day...