my journal 3

These guys are giving me a hard time (5 hours of a hard time) regarding flat earth... in that satellites seem to exist:

Satellites Full Documentary How they are made, how they work

"Superior"... lie. "With the right conditions...", which means good visibility, that's all.

Nothing is bent, it is simply that the earth is flat. We're all a bunch of stupid ants.

Major feedback to give, after 2 months of flat earth forums.

Yeah, that's why I was away. I was writing on the flat earth forums.

So, here's the situation.

I thought this place was rude... well, conspiracy theorists forums are in some way much more aggressive and rude and in other ways theirs are laughable offenses.

The tension and stress on those forums is thick that, if you stay a few days on them... to put it concisely, you start losing sleep at night.

On those forums, the most common accusation is of being a "shill" working for some secret organization. Within a few days on those forums, you have collected accusations of being an agent for every major secret organization:

1) Israel
2) CIA or freemasonry
3) NASA (very frequent accusation, since flat earthers believe NASA is behind the conspiracy to hide that the earth is flat)
4) the Jesuits
5) the Vatican

Paranoia is very widespread on those forums. Compared to the average conspiracy theorist, the average sheeple is very mentally healthy, albeit a gullible moron, in my opinion, but he is mentally healthy in a society where everyone is a gullible moron, by being that way, you can interact in a healthy way, and stay healthy. Yeah, because what keeps you mentally healthy is normal (pleasant) interaction with people.

If you are like me and the other conspiracy theorists, instead, it is hard to stay healthy, because:

1) You can't watch TV - since we believe it's all lies
2) You can't eat normally, because often we are also vegans (as I am)
3) You can't talk to anyone, because if you do, you get called crazy
4) You look for understanding on the internet, looking for like-minded people, but then they are all as frustrated as you are, and you end up attacking each other, and being even more frustrated

So, I am trying to cut down on this very frustrating experience, which I had started only because, as a flat earther, I cannot talk to anyone in person, since they will at best think I am an idiot.

So, I decided to get back into trading.

I interrupted my server, which was costing too much, and I had no funds anyway, so I was just doing forward-testing for... over 5 years actually. Yeah, thousands of dollars spent just for forward-testing, mostly. Only actually traded for a few months.

Anyway, I am back to discretionary trading, since I don't have the funds for automated trading, which requires more than 50k.

So I will start in the next few days by trading intraday on NQ and NG, but just on the IB paper trading version of TWS.