my horrible story with goptions.com with proof

No. I am not here to defend GOptions. I am here to call out a liar.
He tried to post his trash on my site as well and I stopped him cause I checked his story inside and out.

I told him to **** off cause he was found to be a liar
He chargedback when he lost money
(that's not the whole story admittedly, but it's the conculsion and it means that HE HAS HIS MONEY. So there's no scam on the side of the broker but rather Jaga who scammed the broker)

As for goptions, go ask them where they are
But liquid - you are giving credence to a liar
You are giving him a stage to smear a broker in a way that should make you cringe cause it's based on a paid campaign to do so
You on the other hand seem to hate goptions for your own reason (this office thing has you irked) but at least what you bring to the table seems like it deserves an explanation from them. If they would care to join here - I am sure they would/could explain
But that's not my job and I don't particularly care where they are. It has no relevance to this story

A civil response deserves a civil reply :)
The highlight in your reply would be an end to me raking this up.
Other than that, I couldn't care less what people choose to do with their own money.

I don't disagree.
I am just not liking this BS from this Jaga guy.
For one, he started spamming my mailbox when I told him I refuse to run a story based on a lie
Then he started posting this BS on me as well elsewhere - it's where I draw the line.
Want to smear a broker, not my business. But he dragged me into this by spamming me, calling me things that are simply unfair given what I do literally on a daily basis for people who are legitimately scammed by some nasty bXXtards out there.

I don't disagree.
I am just not liking this BS from this Jaga guy.
For one, he started spamming my mailbox when I told him I refuse to run a story based on a lie
Then he started posting this BS on me as well elsewhere - it's where I draw the line.
Want to smear a broker, not my business. But he dragged me into this by spamming me, calling me things that are simply unfair given what I do literally on a daily basis for people who are legitimately scammed by some nasty bXXtards out there.

To be completely honest, I have seen no concrete proof one way or the other.
So I'm simply staying out of that one.

Oh dear oh dear.........

Some simple facts shall we, the ones that truly matter above all else;

1. GOptions guarantees to pay you same day monday to friday. As long as you are verified and have not taken, asked for, and then agreed to a cash bonus. Verification is simple KYC ID and info, approved same day.
2. GOptions guarantees it's expiration prices, has over 250 assets to trade, 60 seconds, option builder, one touch and sunday trading. Along with a direct trading app on itunes.
3. GOptions accepts users worldwide and offers the exclusive use of Signal Index

This semi Australian immigrant swine has tried and failed to defraud us. Mr Jagadeesh Shangrilah if that is your real name.....You charged back your deposit money, after taking a CASH bonus with volume restrictions. You received your money back almost instantly, as it seems you were well prepared for your actions. Then you took skype convos we had and EDITED THEM. Then you met Dush/Wassanna an old and STILL existing client of GOptions, who had a video of a mistiming session of price feed on GOptions.com WHICH WAS PREVIOUSLY RESOLVED. You then proceeded after teaming up with David from BOD and Ryan from Signaltwat to try and flood the net with your absolute trifee bull****.

So with that being said, the business still operates on all the points above. There will always be SOB's like this idiot, and even more like clever liquid, fas tto point out that we have virtual offices...DUH its the bloody online age, I've been travelling for almost a year non stop. What you want a cup of tea and to sit on my lap you stupid child? I mean seriously grow up.

Even if you dont believe a word of what I said until now, so be it. We operate black and white. This scum bag is neither, moving in shadows, somehow online all day and purposely flooding and maintaining multiple threads everywhere bashing us. Do you not all think that if I had this assholes cash I would return it, for sheer peace of mind and to shut him up?....Well I couldnt even if that was the case. HE CHARGED BACK..,.. Ahh forget it...We are killing it regardless. New generation tech and the best tools out there, exclusive diversification tools and real trader benefits like trader insurance and higher payouts. adam.stone.goptions is the new skype if you want to get in touch.

So with that being said, the business still operates on all the points above. There will always be SOB's like this idiot, and even more like clever liquid, fas tto point out that we have virtual offices...DUH its the bloody online age, I've been travelling for almost a year non stop. What you want a cup of tea and to sit on my lap you stupid child? I mean seriously grow up.

Tell you what stone, F**k off if you don't want to bump this up the google rankings :)

Virtual office - yeah, IG, MB, IB and every other well known broker use virtual
offices don't they.
Typical response from the kind of two bit outfit you are.

Big mistake f**ker.
Lets see how high we can get these pages in google shall we :)

Be my guest. Haters gonna hate

:LOL: That the best you got, I have to say thoroughly professional PR job
so far guys, keep it up :)

I'll edit that long post raking over your location details with the new info.
I'll give you a chance though, f**k off now and I won't bother, fair enough?

So whats it going to be boys, you want to play?
How about I post that location details post several times a day
with GO options as title keyword - should get quite high with google,
T2W threads are a double edged sword aren't they :)

The really wonderful thing is, there isn't a single defamatory element,
which of course you know, and I'm not stupid enough to fall into that trap.
So 5 mins, logout and p1ss off, or I start :)
I see Dave has already made a smart move by leaving, I'd advise you (stone) to do the same :)
Lets see if pride and ego take precedence over cold logic shall we...

No such thing as bad publicity. I will welcome the continual exposure you bring to GOptions.
Like I have a choice what you do....Child haters gonna hate. Good luck with whatever it is you do.

No such thing as bad publicity. I will welcome the continual exposure you bring to GOptions.
Like I have a choice what you do....Child haters gonna hate. Good luck with whatever it is you do.

Fair enough, starts tomorrow then.
Better things to do right now, you'll keep :)

Money4max...

Recently,many of my friends Skype me that,Adam want his friends and old and close clients to post fake testimonial in bod and trade2win (I doesn't mean you).
I can even provide contact proof if you like to check it.why a company needs fake testimonial?

Also he skype many of his lost/whipped clients and promise them to pay $100 in their trading account to trade with them further in return he seeks a positive testimonial in forums.
he know the $100 going to end in his pocket again.

Should I tell you one secret, Almost all the online company's do this crappy thing. I myself has lost some money. (not that much, they were only $20, lol) But the cheating is cheating, does not matter its for $100 or $20. Agree?

To Scammers Adam,David ,Lee

Yes.I did my charge back and I have written in my story and not denied it.

I have provided all original proof and you tried to scam me.

You run goptions.com from isreal and it is from your home with your banking operation in cyprus and chargexp (nicosia) is you credicard processor from cyprus and you have false mail forwarding address from london.
to stupid David and others...

Does any one deposit huge amount with no address and no building persons and keep sitting ideal if they refuse to give my money back or refuse withdraw without approaching chargeback.

I know how many how you scamming in signal index and goptions.I have given enough proof.I also can give enough goption clients id who got scammed by you.

Dear investors,

These are F**Kers and never trust them.I have provided my own story and I am not either marketer or promoter like them.if you trust me,then you can save your hard earned money else these f**kers roobbed your money.

check for reall proof:

goptions Scam Revealled

Also can give the real users scammed by both signalindex and goptions.If they are happy to tell,then you can hear how these b**tard scammed them.

Reposting your lies here too ?
Your a joker and I will repeat what I said elsewhere
Your lies make no sense
NO ONE BELIEVES YOU
The reason:
No broker would give you this free cash
It was a bonus
So it's pretty clear you doctored these so called transcripts
It's a joke sir
You chargedback - you have your money
So move on

Reposting your lies here too ?