My Forex Alert System

OrionsFX

Forex Alerts + Insight

This is my first post at T2W forum. I am currently following a system which allow me to trade more confidently. The system currently generates about 90 pips per week so far. I trade EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and to a lesser extent USD/JPY and never hold more than two positions at a same time.
Overall results:
For 23/5 - 27/5: +85 pips
For 30/5 - 3/6: +90 pips
This week so far: +30 pips
I am logging my journal at my blogsite and am going to start one at T2W soon. I will have the system verified at collective2.com. Anyone has any experience using C2?

Last edited:
I have put my system on collective2.com. It is the 'future' for anyone who seriously wants their system independently monitored and evaluated. There is no hiding place ! - good luck.

Yes, C2 does appear real and trustable testing ground. So, mburge, any luck in getting your system out to the public? How many of you are currently or have past experience using signal providers? Any success stories out there?

Hi orion,

Yes, I have started posting my trades under 'Hawk-fx' on collective2. The process is very easy.
I don't know how effective they are at drawing potential subscribers through their site, but at the moment, I am only interested in building up a solid and independently verified track record.
I can then maket the system myself if I want to with no credibility issues.

Suggest you do the same if you would like to sell your trading recommendations in the future.

All the best

Thanks for your response, mburge. I am in the same boat with you. For the past few weeks, I have the time of blogging my fx signals and their performance, in order to have a traceable trading record. I will certainly do it at C2. All the best to you too.

Patience is gold.

Hi mburdge

A confusion appears to have arisen. Please do not associate "Orions" (plural) with me, "Orion". Many thanks.

OrionsFX said:
This is my first post at T2W forum. I am currently following a system which allow me to trade more confidently. The system currently generates about 90 pips per week so far. I trade EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and to a lesser extent USD/JPY and never hold more than two positions at a same time.
Overall results:
For 23/5 - 27/5: +85 pips
For 30/5 - 3/6: +90 pips
This week so far: +30 pips
I am logging my journal at my blogsite and am going to start one at T2W soon. I will have the system verified at collective2.com. Anyone has any experience using C2?

Do u trade CAD?

Getz said:
How is your system doing?

All good things come to a halt. Performance for the last three weeks: -377, +560, +1042. I have adopted a more laid-back swing trading approach due to the uneasiness of constant monitoring of live-price movements. The new approach is based on using own special formulated advanced index to determine potential technical opportunities at end of day. I am hoping to generate at least 300 pips per week. Will keep you updated if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would all posters on this thread please note that any links that point to what appears to be a commercial system will be removed.

Thankyou.

I have observed trend breakout for EUR/USD, GBP/USD & USD/CHF for the past 2-3 days. It shoud be good time for swing trades.

Have decided to book profit and stay out of yesterday positions ahead of today interest rate decisions and tomorrow US job report. Now following up on USD/JPY, AUS/USD & EUR/CHF instead. Fancy their technical outlook and hope can squeeze more profit for this week.

OrionsFX said:
All good things come to a halt. Performance for the last three weeks: -377, +560, +1042. I have adopted a more laid-back swing trading approach due to the uneasiness of constant monitoring of live-price movements. The new approach is based on using own special formulated advanced index to determine potential technical opportunities at end of day. I am hoping to generate at least 300 pips per week. Will keep you updated if you are interested.

What was the reason for the 377 pips loss?

Baruch said:
What was the reason for the 377 pips loss?

Good question indeed. Simple answers. System in trialing phase, misread the market during that week and with no stop loss in place. I've given you the worst case scenario and personally paid the price. I can see more room for improvement and fine-tuning work needed for this unique end-of-day trading approach.

OrionsFX said:
Good question indeed. Simple answers. System in trialing phase, misread the market during that week and with no stop loss in place. I've given you the worst case scenario and personally paid the price. I can see more room for improvement and fine-tuning work needed for this unique end-of-day trading approach.

Good luck. :p

Based on technical point of view, I've been holding a yen position since 4th August amid uncertainty over recent fundamental issues. Now, I can see some light on the position as it finally creeps in for a 30-pip profit at the moment. Although at one point, the drawdown was almost at 140 pips just two days ago. What a relief! My question is what is your maximun allowable drawdown level for swing trades?

OrionsFX said:
I have observed trend breakout for EUR/USD, GBP/USD & USD/CHF for the past 2-3 days. It shoud be good time for swing trades.

Turn out to be true, but near the end of a good run?

OrionsFX said:
Turn out to be true, but near the end of a good run?

On Thursday night, I have already exited all dollar-bearish positions with sizeable individual profits totaling over 400 pips during this two weeks.

I am wary of current situation where the trend reversals, in some cases, have already exceeded the 50% Fibonacci retracement level.

There is a new trade (not a dollar pair) I have just entered yesterday based on seeing a new breakout, which is a short position on EUR/GBP from 0.6680 level.

That's it for now, and I will continue to blog in my forex diary over the weekend. Take care.