music on youtube

How come my contributions aren't as neatly postioned as you guy's??

I'm cut-pasting from the link at the top (in the browser) as the vid is playing. I guess I ought to be including some other part of the link in the blue square box at the top?

That might get rid of that unsightly x space to the left of the actual vid....

suggestions appreciated ;)

How come my contributions aren't as neatly postioned as you guy's??

I'm cut-pasting from the link at the top (in the browser) as the vid is playing. I guess I ought to be including some other part of the link in the blue square box at the top?

That might get rid of that unsightly x space to the left of the actual vid....

suggestions appreciated ;)

Hi ampro, thanks for the contributions

I have taken the liberty of editing your posts, all that you have to do is copy and paste the YouTube link into your post, if you press edit on your posts, you will see what I have done.

Hi ampro, thanks for the contributions

I have taken the liberty of editing your posts, all that you have to do is copy and paste the YouTube link into your post, if you press edit on your posts, you will see what I have done.

Ok LM

I'll give that a whirl, thanks for tidying up Dusty & Mr Monro ;)

They look a whole lot neater.

Yeah, that sure is a real easy tune to listen to.

+ eye candy for both sets of watchers huh? ;)

Reactions: BSD
Yay, not bad at all eh ?

And yes, for both sides :D

Ville-Valo-Summer-Wine-390751.jpg

0,1020,789760,00.jpg

This is the original the movie was based on:

070413_Buch_Obermeier.jpg

uschi_DW_Vermischte_342240g.jpg

Mick totally ambivalent (as usual) as a few souped up revellers join the band on stage halfway thru this ripper at the UK Freedom gig....

Mind you, that was the norm wherever they played in those days (same as the Pogues)

Can't recall now which venue it occured at, but he even shared the mic & a spare guitar with a reveller (think it was the Brixton?!). The guy was pretty cool too!

Wouldn't happen now with the A1 security & health/safety liberals...

Priceless :LOL:

YouTube - BAD - BIG AUDIO DYNAMITE - E=MC2