MTPredictor

oayo

Hello every one I am new to this forum and I am new trading as well could any body please tell me one of the best software to use to aid me I am seriously considering MT predictor as I trade the FTSE 350(Spread Betting) and NYSE
Regards

there are several threads on mtp predictor
go to search (on this site) and put in mtp predictor and see what you get

I would give it a miss, just put some time in and learn how to trade

As Hornblower correctly says, there's loads on here about MTP if you search for it.

For a beginner, I would recommend you download the first part of the training course / manual which is free on their website, which has an excellent section on money/risk management. If you follow that section through and take the principles on board, then you're half way to earning your trading 'wings'.

Jack o'Clubs said:
As Hornblower correctly says, there's loads on here about MTP if you search for it.

For a beginner, I would recommend you download the first part of the training course / manual which is free on their website, which has an excellent section on money/risk management. If you follow that section through and take the principles on board, then you're half way to earning your trading 'wings'.

yes,
and mtp will ring you up every 2 or three days untill you sign up , and it cost a lot of money

jack of clubs had a thread running how well he was doing with this system
can you put your thread up ,and we can see how you have been doing ,
considering it costs thousands , you must be doing well

The main thing you will need to consider with MTP is can you personally trade it ..the data on it's stats is out there to be read so consider yourself and consider those stats ..can you live with the win rate and drawdown. As to whether it's 'good' or 'bad' is immaterial ..it will be either dependant on how well it suits you.