MT4 API - if you are interested...

Please if anyone has any information on the metatrader manager API source code please send me details at katsalex(at)hotmail.com

No, unfortunately it can't. So don't waste your time, you will not even manage to connect the broker's server as it is closed for access from outside on the network layer.

If you are interested in MT4 API ...please PM .
I may be of help ...with source files

Hi Viorel,

I am really interested in to know how could I connect to MetaTrader servers directly, nor through MT4 terminals.

Let me know if you can help my company. You can contact me by email: [email protected]

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Hi Viorel,
First and foremost, thanks very much for your useful information. I'm doing a application by myself to handle MT4 client terminal by using .NET MT4 API. So, would you like to send me the source files of MT4 API for client? I really want to research it, and maybe I can find out more information from it that is useful for you and I'll share it for all of you.

Tks for your support! I hope to receive your response as soon as possible.:). My Email: [email protected] or [email protected].

Are you guys aware that the OP has made only one post (in 2008) and not logged in since February ?

hi,
Can you please provide me metatrader manager API, or any information that I can use to make a connection and get information from it?

Thanks and Regards

mt4 api file

Hi,
sir,

This is peter puthan from india. kindly send me the mt4 api file to [email protected].

i also need help from forum members. can any one help me integrate metatrader 4 to NEST TRADER (trading terminal) provided by Omnesys Technologies (P) Ltd. for automated trading.

Hi

This is Thamizhagan. kindly send me the API file to [email protected].

Iam also need help from forum members. Can anyone help me integrate the metatrader 4 to NEST TRADER (trading terminal) provided by Omnesys Technologies (P) Ltd. for automated trading.

Thanks & Regards

M. Thamizhagan