Mr Stone - Binary Trading

Here's what they told me about deposits. If you take the bonus, which you must specifically request, then you must trade 40 times the bonus amount in volume. If you don't do that you cannot withdraw any money at all, even your own cash. I cant believe anything so ridiculous would be legal anywhere other than some third world dump, which is presumably why they are there in the first place.

It seems by taking the 5k bonus this unfortunate Jaga chap has basically given them his money for keeps. Of course he cant exactly go to the regulator to complain because he decided in his wisdom to deal with an unregulated company.

Proof if ever it was needed that all unregulated brokers should be avoided at all costs. Here is the chat session.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are not currently in a chat session.
You are now chatting with 'Hanan'
you: hi
Hanan: hello
Hanan: how can I assist?
you: I see you advertise a bonus if I make a deposit, is that right?
Hanan: yes
you: I have about $25,000 to invest, is the bonus 100%? How does that work?
Hanan: yes, you will be able to get 100% bonus
you: Are there any special conditions, do I have to wait a certain time to withdraw funds or anything?
Hanan: you need to reach a volume of 40 times the bonus amount before any withdraw
you: Before any withdrawal or a withdrawal of the bonus?
Hanan: before any withdrawal
you: so that would be 40 times $25,000, thats a million right?
Hanan: right
Hanan: you can take less bonus
you: If I dont take the bonus what is the deal regarding withdrawals?
Hanan: you can withdraw whenever you want
you: OK I understand
you: How do I sign up and ensure that I dont get the bonus by mistake?
Hanan: we add the bonus only if you asked for it
Hanan: also you can come back to me after you register to make sure
you: OK so I must specifically ask for it, do I need to sign something to say I want it?
Hanan: no. if you want it you just request it
you: Yes but I dont want it, so what should I do to make sure I dont get it?
Hanan: nothing
Hanan: we won't add you a bonus if you don't ask for it
you: OK thanks, thats all for now
Hanan: my pleasure

have to say that's top researching there pb, hats off to you (y)

so jaga1 been screwed then. they have 25k of his money and they won't give it back? :eek:

so jaga1 been screwed then. they have 25k of his money and they won't give it back? :eek:

It seems so yes, he accepted the bonus and they are now enforcing their T&C. The person in the live chat did not try to mislead me and came clean about the conditions when asked. It's still are pretty ridiculous though, the problem he has now is that there is no legal recourse, at least none that will actually work.

In the chats jaga posted I don't see where Stone specifically said there were no conditions attached to the bonus. Perhaps the video was more incriminating, it was gone before I viewed it. I've no doubt jaga thought there were no restrictions but did he really think he could deposit 25k and withdraw it and the 5k bonus a week later? Common sense would tell you that's not going to happen.

It seems so yes, he accepted the bonus and they are now enforcing their T&C. The person in the live chat did not try to mislead me and came clean about the conditions when asked. It's still are pretty ridiculous though, the problem he has now is that there is no legal recourse, at least none that will actually work.

In the chats jaga posted I don't see where Stone specifically said there were no conditions attached to the bonus. Perhaps the video was more incriminating, it was gone before I viewed it. I've no doubt jaga thought there were no restrictions but did he really think he could deposit 25k and withdraw it and the 5k bonus a week later? Common sense would tell you that's not going to happen.

yes the t&c are very harsh.

...no withdrawal of any amount from the account will be allowed until the bonus volume requirement has been met if the bonus provided exceeded 25% of the deposited amount. This includes both the funds of the customer and the bonus provided. It is therefore the rsit of the company to refuse a withdrawal of customer funds IF said requirements have not been met. The company, can from time to time decide to allow a withdrawal, if it sees fit to do so, but is under no obligation to fulfill this request if the customer agrees to the terms and conditions of the bonus.

that can't be legal surely, can it. albeit there's likely no law against it where their based. sure looks like a scam trick to rip off the stupid, being told you can't withdraw your own money, what a joke! what a scam!

in some respects it is hard to feel sorry for anyone depositing money, getting the bonus, then bleating they can't withdraw their own funds. if they had bothered to read everything first then they likely wouldn't have fallen for a nasty trick and wouldn't be hoodwinked into a potential 25k loss.

GOptions virtual office

So with that being said, the business still operates on all the points above.
There will always be SOB's like this idiot, and even more like clever liquid,
fas tto point out that we have virtual offices...DUH its
the bloody online age, I've been travelling for almost a year non stop.
What you want a cup of tea and to sit on my lap you stupid child?

I mean seriously grow up.
Post quoted:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...e-story-goptions-com-proof-4.html#post2135476
Now lets look into the NEW contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Longmont Ltd.
788-790 Finchley Rd.
London,
NW117TJ
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
BC Business Centrum Limited
Registered office:
788-790 Finchley Road
London
NW11 7TJ

BC Business Centrum Limited offer the following services:
offshore-formations
We incorporate companies both in the UK and offshore and we provide all of the services required to maintain those companies, such as:

• Company secretary
• Nominee directors / shareholders
• Registered office
• Filing annual returns
• Preparation and filing of accounts
• Filing company registers
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns
• Payroll
• Representative office
• Meeting rooms at our address
• Mail shots
• Assistance with opening bank accounts
• Dedicated Telephone Line

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

Mr Stones argument that a virtual office is no big deal can simply and easily be
addressed by looking at the contact address for any well known broker you can think of:
Contact Us | LMAX Exchange
MB Trading - Contact
Customer Service
Infinity Futures
Contact Us
Customer Service | OANDA fxTrade Europe

None of the brokers above use a virtual office.
You may draw your own conclusions as to why GOptions use a virtual office...

Goptions changed its old virtual office to new virtual office address (I am sure they did not notiifed to clients).Also

Goptions removed:

Massive consulting group (as binaryoptions10.com also registered with this group)
&
BVI registration number in their contact us page.as they know they are not BVI registered

Adam also changed to new skype it seems.

GOptions virtual office

So with that being said, the business still operates on all the points above.
There will always be SOB's like this idiot, and even more like clever liquid,
fas tto point out that we have virtual offices...DUH its
the bloody online age, I've been travelling for almost a year non stop.
What you want a cup of tea and to sit on my lap you stupid child?

I mean seriously grow up.
Post quoted:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...e-story-goptions-com-proof-4.html#post2135476
Now lets look into the NEW contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Longmont Ltd.
788-790 Finchley Rd.
London,
NW117TJ
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
Registered office:
788-790 Finchley Road
London
NW11 7TJ

BC Business Centrum Limited offer the following services:
offshore-formations
We incorporate companies both in the UK and offshore and we provide all of the services required to maintain those companies, such as:

• Company secretary
• Nominee directors / shareholders
• Registered office
• Filing annual returns
• Preparation and filing of accounts
• Filing company registers
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns
• Payroll
• Representative office
• Meeting rooms at our address
• Mail shots
• Assistance with opening bank accounts
• Dedicated Telephone Line

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

Mr Stones argument that a virtual office is no big deal can simply and easily be
addressed by looking at the contact address for any well known broker you can think of:
Contact Us | LMAX Exchange
MB Trading - Contact
Customer Service
Infinity Futures
Contact Us
Customer Service | OANDA fxTrade Europe

None of the brokers above use a virtual office.
You may draw your own conclusions as to why GOptions use a virtual office...

So GOoptions has a virtual office. So what?

Ages ago I highlighted what I perceived the flaws with them to be, I'm not endorsing them in any way. But there does seem the growing trend (driven by Kojak Boyles) to draw attention to anything that an amateur might consider suspect - for instance, using a virtual office.

Like the man said, grow up.

I'll add that if you all spent the time you do digging for dirt on learning how to price, and trade, simple option structures, you'd realise that [insert retail binary broker here] is pretty much a terrible way to go, in terms of credit risk, liquidity, pricing and spreads.

So GOoptions has a virtual office. So what?

Ages ago I highlighted what I perceived the flaws with them to be, I'm not endorsing them in any way. But there does seem the growing trend (driven by Kojak Boyles) to draw attention to anything that an amateur might consider suspect - for instance, using a virtual office.

Like the man said, grow up.
Nice wind up :LOL:
I hope you aren't serious anyway, try reading the thread if you are.
You know damn well you wouldn't trust a broker like this...
FFS, there is an affiliate shill posting client info, thats OK with you?

Nice wind up :LOL:
I hope you aren't serious anyway, try reading the thread if you are.
You know damn well you wouldn't trust a broker like this...
FFS, there is an affiliate shill posting client info, thats OK with you?

I wouldn't trade with a broker like this because I understand what the f**k I'm talking about.

Why does everyone care about a virtual office when the prices are *probably* whack? Why can't you see that the prices will *probably* be whack? Why would you spend any more time on it knowing that the prices will *probably* be whack?

Last edited:
I wouldn't trade with a broker like this because I understand what the f**k I'm talking about.

Why does everyone care about a virtual office when the prices are whack? Why can't you see that the prices will be whack? Why would you spend any more time on it knowing that the prices will be whack?

:rolleyes: FFS I know that, I'm not interested in this sh1t.
I'm trying to point out other more obvious reasons so people steer clear.
Trying to stop people from getting burnt, thats all.
Whats wrong with that?

:rolleyes: FFS I know that, I'm not interested in this sh1t.
I'm trying to point out other more obvious reasons so people steer clear.
Trying to stop people from getting burnt, thats all.
Whats wrong with that?

What you're actually doing is suggesting that any form that uses a virtual office, or has some offshore structure, in inherently risky. And that's bull****.

Ping GOOptions on their trading offering, that's enough to steer clear. If people don't understand why, then a) shouldn't be trading options, and b) remind them that a fool and his money are easily parted.

Virtual office doesn't imply anything dodgy at all. By that time it's become a witch hunt.

What you're actually doing is suggesting that any form that uses a virtual office, or has some offshore structure, in inherently risky. And that's bull****.

Ping GOOptions on their trading offering, that's enough to steer clear. If people don't understand why, then a) shouldn't be trading options, and b) remind them that a fool and his money are easily parted.

Virtual office doesn't imply anything dodgy at all. By that time it's become a witch hunt.

Can't f**king believe I'm reading this, are you p1ssed :LOL:
Name me one big reputable well known broker that hides its location.
Yes hides, we aren't talking about a virtual UK office with disclosed overseas office.
This outfit are untraceable, and thats OK with you?

This is not a minor issue:
http://www.fma.gv.at/de/verbraucher...websites-offering-binary-options-trading.html