Mr Stone - Binary Trading

OK so taking some GOLD positions now.

Gold has been interesting so far this week, my feeling is short term Binary style right now that it is ripe and ready to follow further down in price seeing as it seems to be on a slight downward trend now.

Here are the three positions I have just opened - http://imageshack.us/a/img141/9352/goldopen.png

RESULTS!!

I seem to be very very hot right now, and was definitely spot on with that gold price and movement!
3/3 WINS $1000 a trade, pics I have attached, and also just so you can see, I showed you the balance improvement, along with the last closed trade from the last time I posted, just so you know I am not making and hiding losing trades. Wining or losing I will put it up.

From the last 12 trades I have won 11. I think you can all start perhaps putting a bit more faith in my abilities as a Binary trader now...

http://imageshack.us/a/img22/3369/goldresults.png

As Mubashar has explained goptions.com is not regulated or licenced in any way. They are soliciting funds for options trading. If you give them your money you are a fool.

Thanks for the extremely insightful and thoughtful response.

All I am doing here is sharing trades and ideas, along with speaking proudly about the services we offer. I have stated in black and white that we are not regulated or licensed for a reason. Because we are not. You are always entitled to an opinion of course and I appreciate you finding time in that busy schedule of yours to write here.

Best of luck to you,

Mr Stone

Thanks for the extremely insightful and thoughtful response.

All I am doing here is sharing trades and ideas, along with speaking proudly about the services we offer. I have stated in black and white that we are not regulated or licensed for a reason. Because we are not. You are always entitled to an opinion of course and I appreciate you finding time in that busy schedule of yours to write here.

Best of luck to you,

Mr Stone

You are using this thread to direct people to your website where you solicit funds from the public. We all know where this is going to end up. Like I said only a fool will give you money.

I really hope that as I continue the thread and post more results, chats, theories, strategy and ideas that you see it is not just about the fact that I actually run an online platform encourage anyone worldwide to check the service, but also about the fact that as an interested trader who enjoys the markets heavily day and night perhaps they may learn something/enjoy themselves/connect and share etc etc.

Check the trades I am posting and pictures I also post live pboyles, if I can do anything better in your opinion or do something other thatn what I am doing believe me I would genuinely love to come up to the challenge. As an honest businessman in what seems to be a market full of good/bad operators (most sound from your words to be "fap material" or something like that right?). What I am doing here is to try and build a solid, genuine and trustworthy base, approved by the biggest skeptics just like you. At the very least achieve it or not that is what I am going to try and do.

Best,

Mr Stone

As I said in the beginning of the blog pboyles, this account is on my own platform and therefore not real funds. the market and prices and positions and results are of course real.

I am showing a clear example of how with a little planning, execution and brass balls you can make some really decent cash with Binary options. My broker like every broker out there makes money based on total client losses system wide. I hope that people win and get better results. Not all can trade as well as I can. A majority of traders lose in the long run, that is how my business runs as you already know.

As I have said to you this thread is to share and help anyone who would like to check it out. I am not the golden trader or perfect, I mess up all the time like every trader does at some point. One last point because you act like such a douche all the time on everything you post. I am not flogging anything. So stop being so facetious and flippant.

I do like to help others and I am building an empire or at least trying to! You come off as an envious, and dour creature. If you don't like what I am about then **** off. If you feel I have lied or falsified anything then say it and I will prove you wrong. We work 100% above board even without a regulatory badge of honour. If others enjoy what I post (and from emails I get they do!) then just deal with it and stop acting like such a kid!

Mr Stone

I have an idea, why don't you show us how you can do it with real money. Wouldn't that be a much better example, especially as you say brass balls are required. How about you show us how it's done.

So you won't trade real money yourself but you expect others to deposit funds with you and trade their own money.

Why is this crap being tolerated on T2W. We all know what the end result will be. Is this another Chamberlain moment? Just give him a chance?

Perhaps at some stage when I have more time to spare I will do just that. At the moment myself and my partner are managing a very busy and growing platform, with me not only handling all active clients personally, but also alot of online precense stuff, like my threads here on this forum. It is a tough job and a big strain but like I said we want to grow.

My trouble is finding decent help is tricky and at the moment I am overworked. Once I have some more free time I will get back to my Oanda account and start posting live trades from there. Just so you know, I am not stating at all that I am the best trader. If you read my thread you will see I state that I have been on a hot run, that I make mistakes and even post those too. You are being WAY too hard on me. But like I said that's fine. Just do me a favour and keep it relevant.

pboyles - why don't you give this guy a break? He's not trying to sell us anything and I for one am genuinely interested in what he's saying. I enjoy binary trading and so any tips or info I can learn is very well appreciated. And I'm sure there are many others out there that feel the same. So thank you Mr Stone and I hope you keep posting!

pboyles - why don't you give this guy a break? He's not trying to sell us anything and I for one am genuinely interested in what he's saying. I enjoy binary trading and so any tips or info I can learn is very well appreciated. And I'm sure there are many others out there that feel the same. So thank you Mr Stone and I hope you keep posting!

Of course he's trying to sell you something. He's trying to get you to deposit funds in his unregulated options platform.

You know I've seen hundreds of threads like this come and go and there's always a few people that support them to the end because they desperately want it to be true.

Of course he's trying to sell you something. He's trying to get you to deposit funds in his unregulated options platform.

You know I've seen hundreds of threads like this come and go and there's always a few people that support them to the end because they desperately want it to be true.

Although Mr Stone seems to be a lot more credible than some of the vendors who pop up here, posting sim trades while plugging a platform is a tad suspicious. If you're capable of making so much money, why not just forget the website, then you'll be rich and have loads of spare time?

So you joined up specially to say that?:)

Hi Charnock, totally agree with you. The problem is the consistency of my trading.
Last month or so I have had my indicators working well and more or less 2/3 of all my trades on the demo side finishing in the money.

It is obviously much easier to trade demo style as you dont have the pressure on you. I hope I get to the stage where I trade more and spend less time on the platform. Not sure if you can figure what is more profitable but a steady income that is growing, along with the benefits of building a solid rep to me at least, are more beneficial and exciting than just saying hey i'm too good to be true I should trade everyday instead....

I do appreciate any comment good or bad. I am also still LEARNING and want to better my skillset every day. That is why I like to share trades, and discuss it in the open. please guys don't hold the fact I am a broker against me. at least to be fair to me i have been upfront with it all the way and answered any tough question directly, clearly and quickly.

Mr Stone.