Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Love that Zak the Whack says in his email to Natasha:

"...get other SBM A Listers to attend"

Like, these scam-artist journalists who couldn't trade a penny-piece think they're some kind of big-shot, hey-ho 'A-List' celebrities!

T*ssers.

SB Mag, Zak, Pipper, T1p they are all the same, common crooks making fraudulent claims as professional analysts/traders for financial gain.

And thats for the record!

SB Mag, Zak, Pipper, T1p they are all the same, common crooks making fraudulent claims as professional analysts/traders for financial gain.

You should see the sh*t I have on Pipper, am talking about photos going back years and his REAL previous employment which I can tell you was a million miles away from what he claims to be or has been.

. . . hope you include Gregg Secker on it (Knowlegdge to action, Learn to Trade- worst of them all IMHO! - and any thoughts on Trading College (Lee Sandford), Darren Winters (WinInvesting) and Alpesh Patel? All excellent self promoters that is for sure.

I find Zacks-TA service to be quite helpful though to give a daily technical scan of movers in the markets - he does nothing more or less than that - no 'tips' and no promises to make you money. Its like having an assistant to help me scan charts daily.

Must agree though - there is a whole industry of scammers out there having a field day seperating the beginners and less financially savvy from their cash - 'in just 20 minutes a day!!!!!' :)

I'll give you a tip, don't use the word scam or crook, that gives them an excuse to have your evidence deleted. Just post the proof of the facts and point out where the lies are between what they say and what can be shown to be true.

Love that Zak the Whack says in his email to Natasha:

"...get other SBM A Listers to attend"

Like, these scam-artist journalists who couldn't trade a penny-piece think they're some kind of big-shot, hey-ho 'A-List' celebrities!

T*ssers.

What does the A stand for?

In the case of Zak the Whack I'd say Ar*e-licker

But Natasha**, who wouldn't?

**Celina :)

Last edited:
LOL

I got a load of info yesterday and today about ZAK and Mr Jennings who owns Spread Bet Magazine.

Seriously stay tuned you DON'T want to miss this!!!!

Talk about fraud, these f**kers have it coming, I'm about to bring Spread Betting Magazine right down with a HUGE BANG!!!

she/he is doing a meet up so she can allay all fears, her/his tweet....

"Miss Daytrader ‏@Miss_Daytrader:

Please join me at Zaks Trade Cafe 14th Aug details - Zaks Trading Cafe and also please keep an eye out in the next week or 2 on the...."

my bet is on a last minute excuse, dave roberston used a few of those iirc the 'almost died in a car crash / sister has cancer' ones are my faves, interesting to see what transpires...

its not inconceivable to have a cpl of serious car crashes though, esp when driving on of those 10yo porsche boxters, & if you're a terrible driver.

Did anyone attend this event? it would be interesting to know what kind of tipping service Zak is offering now.

LOL

I got a load of info yesterday and today about ZAK and Mr Jennings who owns Spread Bet Magazine.

Seriously stay tuned you DON'T want to miss this!!!!

Talk about fraud, these f**kers have it coming, I'm about to bring Spread Betting Magazine right down with a HUGE BANG!!!

We're still waiting then.

I didn't notice that, sort of explains why SB magazine were getting all annoyed with him. First they fall for his tranny act and then he calls them a bunch of crooks.

libelous
and against the law to make threats, regardless of it being the internet
most are aware of this and make sure they don't stitch themselves up

it won't be too long before the police track him down
(they probably know exactly who is already)

libelous
and against the law to make threats, regardless of it being the internet
most are aware of this and make sure they don't stitch themselves up

it won't be too long before the police track him down
(they probably know exactly who is already)

Unfortunately, he keeps cropping up around here like a bad smell. He must be doing something right (from his viewpoint).

quote If I get enough interest in the Live room, then I will push ahead and open the doors. I want to make it as affordable as possible for everyone without taking away from your monthly profits. So the monthly subscription fee for the live trade room is £89 pm. And remember, if we fail to make less the 400 pips on any calender month, I will refund the £89, and give you the next month for £44.

Why on earth would I want the next months subscription for £44 if you have failed to deliver on the first month.

What I would like to say on the subject is this. I have been done before after paying a monthly subscription for something which guaranteed good returns. That was the first and last time I will ever pay money to someone who promises to make me money.
Think about this, the way to make money is NOT to give your hard earned to someone who promises this and that and then to follow them blindly. I am £89 per month better off by not taking this offer.
Thanks but no thanks

Last edited: