Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Mike B's was much more fun. Can someone suggest to Daveyboy that audio is a must then we can hear some moar, WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE!

Last edited:
By the way, has anyone been good enough to inform Jungerns about this opportunity?

Already signed up with the High Rollers........
Another top quality deal it appears........Keep me informed of others Mr Boils as they arise, there's a good chap. Oh and tell the Spotted Cat to likewise keep me abreast of opportunities.......:cheesy:

I'll give it 60 Seconds..................

You loose. :LOL:

Seriously Jungerns, Davie Robertson / Nick Vaughn / David Jefferson sounds right up your street. Just the kind of thing you could make loads of pips (he calls them paps, so you'll have to learn some new terminology) with.

Come on, I'm dying to know - how many paps have you made with the Jtrading signals this week?

Well I think he feels he has his marks.

Now to fleece them.

Always room for one more though.

Come on Jungerns, get over there. You can never make too many paps, and I know how you like to have different sources of income. Davey-boy is just the guy to show you how to rip the paps on teh forex.

You loose. :LOL:

Come on, I'm dying to know - how many paps have you made with the Jtrading signals this week?

Subscribe and you would know what I/we could have had.....

As it is nothing, as have been hanging on the coat tails of my Sheilas Down Under on Monday and Tuesday and after 2 opening losses totalling 78 pips, have rebounded with a positive 216 points, so well satisfied (and totally free of charge):cheesy:

Always room for one more though.

Come on Jungerns, get over there. You can never make too many paps, and I know how you like to have different sources of income. Davey-boy is just the guy to show you how to rip the paps on teh forex.

The room is closed he is not taking anymore people.

Subscribe and you would know what I/we could have had.....

As it is nothing, as have been hanging on the coat tails of my Sheilas Down Under on Monday and Tuesday and after 2 opening losses totalling 78 pips, have rebounded with a positive 216 points, so well satisfied (and totally free of charge):cheesy:

Wow Jungerns, would you mind sharing with me please? I'm not friends with them but maybe I could pay?

Converting a loss of pips into points is great. Quite remarkable in fact.

What are you tarding again :LOL:?

Last edited:
With PB trapped in there?

Anyone heard from him?

I'll give it 30 mins then mount a rescue mission

i tried to get back in, but no luck as of yet.

have no fear for pb he can look after himself have no doubt about that. it's the chumps you should be concerned for, though it has to be said many there are obviously robertson's shills and kissarses.

Guys don't you worry I am in there spying!!

Cheers

Jeff:)

PS He says he's a trader? Let me see 15 pips GU profit and 10 pips UJ loss is 5 pip profit yesterday
Today 16 pips UJ loss. Wow what a stellar week!! LOL I should let him see my account I am up 256 pips this week.

No he said he is gone for the day:

[12:16:29 08/08/12] @ David Jefferson : right I will catch you folks later
[12:16:36 08/08/12] @ David Jefferson : I'm off out tonight
[12:16:52 08/08/12] @ Romain M : see ya later
[12:16:56 08/08/12] topgear1 : cya
[12:17:20 08/08/12] coolsjc : see ya later david
[12:17:24 08/08/12] @ David Jefferson : Big Brother is watching you
[12:17:29 08/08/12] @ David Jefferson :
[12:17:30 08/08/12] @ David Jefferson : lol

Cheers

Jeff:)

well done sir, keep the thread informed (y)

have they mentioned any further on the mods of babypips giving out of their members ip's to robertson?

Oh please let them do that.

Be interesting to see what the data protection act has to say on that.