Mount Royal Investments

Hannibal999

Anyone come across this organisation based in Switzerland ?

Over the last 6 months I've made small investments in 3 Canadian IPOs - GIE, Wanderport and Amazing Scoop co. I'm hearing worrying things about Mount Royal and am currently unable to contact them

I've spoken with Ben Bradshaw, Paul Parker, David Sutherland, David Wells & Mike McCarthy. Paul Parker was very convincing, but with the bebefit of hindsight they were all a bit dodgy.

Any info / suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I am beginning to suspect I've been ripped off

Cheeers

As expected, Mount Royal have totally disappeared. I also suspect that my investments in GIE and Wanderport have also disappeared

Not being one to totally give up I managed to contact Wanderport in Canada and spoke to Joel Cohen, CEO. He also turned out to be involved in GIE as well and basically told me he acted on behalf of a number of organisation in the Montreal area. He confirmed my investment in GIE and Wanderport and seemed totally unaware on Mount Royal, stating that he used syndicates to raise money on behalf of his clients in Montreal. He has promised to keep in touch and also confirmed that GIE are planning to float Q3. When I told him about the FSA alert concerning Mount Royal and their general bad reputation he did appear genuinely concerned

All this is somewhat bemusing for me and I'm still not sure whether I'll ever see my money again. Any input or help would be appreciated

Can you not find out who the registrars are for the three different firms and then confirm that you are listed as a stock holder? Also ask about size of holding and purchase price.

Steve.

Hannibal

Write the money off, it's been stolen from you. You've been victim of a boiler room and that's why they've gone missing.

Use this as a BIG lesson, don't invest in things you don't understand, nor with brokers that you haven't fully researched. And watch out because as they scammed you once they'll be back on the phone sometime over the coming year to try and get more money out of you. But again, you will be dealing with crooks and if you pay any more money to them it will again be stolen.

Sorry to be so negative, don't take it personally but you must be told the truth and be ready for when they contact you again.

Good luck.

Thanks for the input and I certainly won't be caught out again. Got a call from an American gusy last week attempting to sell me high yielding bonds.....told him where to go.

I have contacted each of the organisations in Montreal and they have confirmed my investments (number of shaes and value). This guy Joel Cohen appears to be a common link.

I've contacted Operation Archway and to be frank they're not much use at all.

Is there anything more I could do ?

Cheers