MotoGP

Yep. Infinitely more exciting than touring cars, Formula Yawn etc. Rossi a deserving winner imo.

I am a HUGE fan. Managed to get VIP passes at Donington and was meeting riders in the paddock, was just excellent, apart from the terrible weather.

Melandri won the last race and he won with Rossi! Maybe next year he get Individual Champion title?

Sete Gibernau was miserable. He crashed again. I think he has got an emotional problems.

Sete is a definite has been. He needs to get rid of that attitude.
I hope Pedrossa who moves up from the 250's next year will add some spice. He is certainly an awesome talent. May take a season for him to adjust but I would bet he will be right up there with the big boys. Personally I always liked Edwards even when he was back in superbikes I think he will continue to improve in GP, nice bloke, extremely talented and I think he may well be a contender next year. Due to weather I am gonna catch the Barcelona round next year and leave Donnington to it unless the forecast is looking particularly sunny.

Pedrossa may be very hard competitor, but Melandri, Rossi and others have more experience. It'll be very interesting season :)

I'd like to visit Monza in Italy next year.

Do you ride on a motorbike? If yes, what bike?

I have been through many bikes over the years and commute every day on my bike. I managed to write off an R1 a while ago on the morning commute after which the insurance company kept my limited to a 600, currently have a CBR and it is really great. I am noow close to booking in a K1200R Beemer, first time I have ever taken to a BMW but I saw them race at the GP event and had a close look at one and now I am a little addicted...

The weather outside right now doesn't exactly make me pine for a bike, but in the summer months it does.

Last thing I owned was a ZX6R, just before it became the 636. However, in the past I've had FZR1000's, FZR6's, CBR6's, a GSXR1100K (the evil handling one) etc etc. Really miss trying (and succeeding) to get through a rear tyre in under 1000 miles... :)

K1200r

You gotta love it!! but may be worth holding off with Yam introducing a naked R1 and a revamped VMax!!

Ros - No problem with winter at 6am this morning on the run in. There has been a bit of wet weather recently but the dry days are still great, particularly when you can open up along embankment with a clear road ahead.

Attachments

• BMW_K1200R_lsf_bg.jpg
    BMW_K1200R_lsf_bg.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 249
twalker.....but this month's edition of TWO.....am pretty sure they have a decent honest review of the k....

personally, dont go near a beemer.. had one for 2 yrs and was nothing but trouble and soo frikkin expensive to run for a bike!!

as for motogp..last round this weekend :(..................

Well, would you believe it, some sc*m b*stard stole my Akrapovic can yesterday while my bike was parked outside my office. They just cut off the backet and one of the retaining springs and lifted it....unbelievable. Had a VERY loud journey home...

i can believe it..i had the oil filler lid knicked off my fz1 a few weeks ago.....oh yes, that smell of hot oil on leather made me feel like an ace cafe tonne up boy....but then when the back wheel let go on a roundabout i suddenly realised something was wrong..very wrong..........

GB is very cloudy country, but I see people there ride on motorbikes :) I'm going to buy fz6 next season, or earlier.

Did you watch Valenzia MotoGP? Sete again... No comment! But Rossi finished the race at third position and he confirm his abilities.

never heard of him. what about that telefonica pace bike that crashes out once the guys are up to speed tho?????:)