Most annoying word in trading...

I cannot tell if you are new to the international money markets or not, but there are some very definite words that must be avoided at all costs --- Ahmid Leybonier, almost unknown in the retail world of finance, conrols the ear of the prince of saudi arabia (who we know controls most everything else !) and his name is NOT to be bandied about in the manner of waving an old, used up greenback !

Hopefully, he will not learn of your transgression and the anger you voice concerning his name which translates into the english "wanderer of the desert and seeker of retribution for the infidel and holy combined while preventing camel dung from entering the city" and is obviously a highly important name entitling him to many wives !

be careful young skywalker for your parantage has not yet been established !

oh yeah, any one pick "going forward !"

mp

Hmm, I don't know who Ahmid Lybonier is but neither he nor the Saudi prince whose knob he polishes occupy any position in my world, and thus I care not what he thinks about this or any other of my transgressions. :)

have you not been using a version of his name, shortened for usage in the US due to difficulty in pronounciation ?

AHMID Lybonier's name is often shortened to AMID !

watch your back carefully

mp

Hmm, I don't know who Ahmid Lybonier is but neither he nor the Saudi prince whose knob he polishes occupy any position in my world, and thus I care not what he thinks about this or any other of my transgressions. :)

have you not been using a version of his name, shortened for usage in the US due to difficulty in pronounciation ?

AHMID Lybonier's name is often shortened to AMID !

watch your back carefully

mp

Nope. I've been using the word "amid," not the shortened version of some self-important prick's name. And I'm not going to watch my back. If he want's to kiss my ass, he can do so without warning. I won't mind.

I imagine you are VERY serious about your trading, however it may go cause you sure aint humorous about a "play on words"

36 years ago I was very serious --- then i discovered how the markets work and spent the rest of my life laughing !

FORTUNATELY, i still love to laugh !

the self important ***** does not exist, but the word "amid" certainly does ! Can you say "JOKE" !
enjoy and trade well

mp

Within the great hall at Elfinore stands a wondrous coffer, precisely four cubits square and securely latched against the outside world. Inside that repository, shut away from impertinent eyes, abides many an intriquing trading secret garnered from around the world and over the ages !
As a child, i used to watch from the darkness as the secrets were debated and annotated by the elders. No one there held a single thought of my presence -- BUT I KNOW WHERE THEY HID THE KEY !!

Nope. I've been using the word "amid," not the shortened version of some self-important prick's name. And I'm not going to watch my back. If he want's to kiss my ass, he can do so without warning. I won't mind.

70683016_77704cf15e.jpg

:innocent:

Ah yes.

Piracy is celebrating a great comeback.

pirates3d.jpg

And it's getting warmer.

globalwarming.jpg

:D

DRAWDOWN
:devilish::mad::!:
An Inconvenient Truth if ever i saw one!

Last edited:
I imagine you are VERY serious about your trading, however it may go cause you sure aint humorous about a "play on words"

Actually, I think I'm being very humorous in my disregard of self-important pricks everywhere, real or imagined. You need to differentiate between dead-pan sarcasm and lack of humor.

set point.

Alexander Elder.

Game to CB.
CB leads 1 set to zero...
Most annoying word to serve.

Play.

Its in...... wow..... <gasp> stunned crowd etc...

"Unexpectedly"

not since Borg has we encounter such a rally, such grace, such gamesmanship.... the crowd are going crazy... :clap:

40-40 play please...